Counting Down the Days 2

Oh my god! I couldn't do this. I just couldn't.

"Mrs.Lambrini, I don't think I can show him around the school. I have a lot of homework and-" I said.

"Oh. Well, I guess I have to find someone else.." She replied shaking her head dissapointed in me.

"Uh.. But I guess I might have time." I told her.

"Oh! good. You can start now."

"Great.." I said but dreading it inside.

"So..." I said to him, "You're new here?"

"Yea. Apparently." He said with a laugh. Oh gosh. If I say the least as possible, he might think I'm boring and won't bother me anymore. Probably someone else who would be dying to meet him.

We walked down the hallway.

"This is the library." I told him.

"Oh. Cool. So what's you're name?" He asked

" Uh.. Amy." I replied.

We continued to walk in silence.

"Well, I see you aren't going to ask, but my name is Zack."

I didn't respond. I just hate getting to know people because I knew some day they won't remember me anymore and everything will change. I just don't want to feel sad when I leave, so I don't get myself attached to anything.

"How come I'm getting the feeling that you don't really want to show me around?" He asked.

I don't respond.

"Sorry, I can't do this." I said. Then I start running. Well, I couldn't think of anything else to do so that's what I did.

What surprised me was that he followed. Every step of the way. And obviously, he ran so much faster.

"Hey wait up. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing okay?. Just leave me alone. Don't ever talk to me." I said and walked away leaving him confused as ever. I thought that would've been the last day I talk to him, but boy was I wrong.

******

Comment! thx. :)

and btw if u see this on quizilla it's because i have an account on there too. (that's why i have the same username too!) lolzz yep. :D