𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Hello.

Sorry for the late update!

College is stressful😭😅😅.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this one.

Aubrey's Point of View:

"Aubrey, it's so good to see you. It's been two years."

Kyle.

Ex boyfriend Kyle. Kyle that raped me and had abused me two years ago Kyle.

Kyle that got out of prison recently, even though he should be locked up for much longer Kyle.

Kyle that caused me to go into a state of depression, and caused me to spiral into an eating disorder due to the way he treated me, along with the weight of my father passing Kyle.

Yeah, that Kyle.

I swallowed the acid coating my tongue, and quickly felt bile rise through my throat. I felt queasy, like I could bend over and puke all across the sand queasy. I squinted up at his 6 foot tall muscular figure, unable to realize and comprehend that I actually am seeing his face again. I would've thought that I would've never had to see his absolutely disgusting, terrifying, and sickening face again.

At least that's what I had always hoped.

He looked different from when I had seen him last. More grown up, a lot stronger, and more solid. Maybe prison had screwed him up more than he already is. Maybe he's changed, maybes he's become tougher, less of a pussy than he is and always has been.

Breathe Aubrey.

He offered me an awkward crinkly smile as he stretched out a hand thinking I would actually go on to shake it. His white teeth shined bright in contrast to his red burnt face. He looked tan, obviously, but nonetheless sunburnt. And in between the crinkles on his face, I could see greasy sunscreen that was obvious with the sun. He stood there for a few seconds, his hand stretched out waiting for me to shake it.

And I actually just stood there frozen, unable to form a word, make out a sentence, say anything whatsoever. I was standing there frozen, as droplets of sweat began to form above my eyebrows.

I even tried to open my mouth to try and stammer out a sentence of some sort, but it was like I was frozen. So instead, I gave up. And swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat in result.

He shrugged and pursed out his lips for a quick second. He then wiped his hands on his pink bathing suit shorts as if he was wiping something dirty off of his hands because I refused to shake it.

"So, how have you been?" He asked, staring down at me through his dark shades.

I can't believe that this is actually happening right now.

"I- I have to go." I managed to stammer out as I spun around before he grabbed my wrist which I pulled away from him quickly.

My heart is thumping out of my chest.

He looked me up and down, in a predatory way almost. "Aubrey, look." Kyle began before swallowing nervously.

Do I make a run for it, or listen to what he has to say?

"I- I've been doing some thinking." Kyle began, clearly nervous as he played with his hands, fidgeting with his fingers as he spoke.

I've never seen him nervous.