GETTING READY

Chapter 4

Conversation in text message:

Jack: "Where do you want to go?"

Elsa: "Any place will do, but maybe at the park."

Jack: "Okay, as long as you were happy with it."

Elsa: "Goodbye Jack, I still have to eat. Bye. Nom Nom."🍝🍶

End of conversation

Anna's POV:
I saw my sister, Elsa, texting someone. Texting someone, huh? And she's not telling me, anything. It must've been a boy.

How could I say that it's a boy? 👦 Well, she's smiling widely like her face was in a photo warp. ☺ HAHAHAHA! 😂

But seriously, I could sense it's a boy. You know guys, I'm keeping a secret from Elsa. I'm going to tell you, but it's only our secret... I am dating with Hans!

Elsa hates him so much because she thinks that Hans is a jerk. But no, he wasn't.

Elsa's POV :
We are going out! I mean, me and Jack are going out. Just like what I was thinking about! Oh my G.

I'm so excited to see his face. He is so handsome. I can't wait to actually go on a date with him. I still don't know him that much but he looks like a really nice guy. Yes, I know that looks can be deceiving but he seems like a good guy.

I need to eat now, eat chocolates. It's my favorite. I went out of my room, and went to the living room to watch the morning news.

But first, I need to go to the fridge again, so I could have more chocolates with me and some tortillas and some popcorns and juice and some water.

His name is Jack Frost, nice name, isn't it? ⛄ HAHAHAHA! Maybe I'm attracted to him. That's why these crazy words kept coming out of my mouth. Anyways, what should I wear for later?

Jack's POV :
Now, what should I wear? Something formal or decent? I can't decide. I Need help. Not from a love expert though.

Kristoff always reminds me, Hiccup, and Flynn that he has friends who are love experts.

I'm really going to think that Kristoff's turned into some cray-cray!

Oh, is this the feeling of being in love? Am I really in love? Maybe no. Maybe I'm just really attracted to her, that's all. But, is she a kid lover? Ugh! I wish she loves kids. How can Elsa and I make a baby in bed if she doesn't like kids? Oh no. The pervy Mr. Frost comes out.

Stop it, Jack!

But seriously, what am I gonna wear for later? Ooooh... Maybe she loves the color blue like me since she also loves the winter season. I am guessing... that her favorite color is light blue since she is a lady and well, as for me, my favorite color is dark blue because I'm a guy.

Then, maybe I can wear my hoodie which is color blue, dark blue, to be exact. Oh! And I will pair the hoodie with a really dark brown jeans and I will wear a blue converse. Yep, that's it!

Jack Frost is all ready, baby!

I decided to not use my car today since I want some alone time, this afternoon then later, before dinner, me and Elsa will be having a date!

I started to take a walk down the streets to make myself familiar with these roads. I really lost count on the time! Me and Elsa planned to go to the park at around 5:30 pm and it's now 5:25! Good thing is, the park is so close. Like a minute walk. I walked to the park and I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(HAHAHAHA! ALMOST THERE!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
the sunset! It's so beautiful! I never knew the sunset could be this fascinating. I was so lost again, looking at the multicolored sky. It has pink, red, orange, blue, and many other colors. Their colors blend so perfectly.

I decided to come back to reality. Where's Elsa? I know girls take a long time in the shower but she had to be fair, we already talked about the time!

I turned around to see a platinum blonde haired girl sitting at a bench near the apple tree. I think she's waiting for someone. I started to walk away. I knew Elsa wouldn't come.

She doesn't trust me but then her image suddenly popped out of my mind. When she was looking at me from the balcony of her room. She has this platinum blonde hair and mesmerizing blue e---wait what?! Platinum blonde hair?

Just like the hair of the girl sitting on the bench waiting for someone... Oh My! Don't tell me Elsa was the one sitting on the bench! She was waiting for me the whole frickin' time! Ugh! Stupid Jack.

I ran back to where I saw her sitting and I saw her still waiting. Wow, this girl has a lot of patience. Then, she looks at her watch, then tries to look for me again and looks at her watch again then she stood up. Maybe she got tired of waiting.

"Elsa, wait!" I shouted from a distance. She turned around and I saw her mesmerizing blue eyes and thin pinkish lips and pale skin. She was wearing a light blue dress and a blue high heels which really fits her. I knew she was going to wear blue. I am already near her.

👋👋👋👋
Hey guys! How's life? Have you enjoyed this chapter, so far? If yes, don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow me for more stories. If not, I don't know what to do Ahahaha 😂😂 Anyways, gotta go!! Bye!! Love lots, Bea. 💘💘💘💘