• clues •

Chapter twelve ~

Virgo looked around in hopes that the hallways remain clear. She gave Libra a nod who was at the end of the hallway who would be a roadblock if Capricorn was heading to his room.

After Virgo looked away from the other female, she looked inside his room where her other friend stood.

"Hurry up please" Virgo whispered and Leo gave her a thumbs up.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

He began grabbing, reading, and observing whatever he finds suspicious.

"Sorry Capricorn" Leo mumbled as he moved Capricorn's pillow to see if there was anything underneath.

He wasn't a fool, he made sure to place everything back where it was.

Libra on the other hand...

She was sweating a little bit.

She still felt that it was wrong to go through her friend's stuff especially because of a feeling. She was afraid that he wouldn't be happy if Capricorn found out about this and everything turned out to be false about the man.

As she grew more nervous, the footsteps grew closer.

Libra widened her eyes and turned her head sharply to see Capricorn making his way to his room.

"Oh...OH HEY CAPRICORN!" Libra exclaimed at the boy who looked towards her.

Virgo snapped her head at the words and immediately turned around.

"Leo! He's coming!" Virgo called out.

"Alright!" Leo called back.

Leo began moving his speed a little and decided to get down on all fours and look underneath the bed.

Leo squinted his eyes when he saw a plain notebook all alone. He reached for it and pulled it out lightly.

He noticed how it looked a bit...roughed up?

"Does Capricorn always treat notebooks like this?" Leo said to himself as he began flipping through the pages.

"Hurry it up Leo! Lets go!" Virgo called out again and Leo didn't respond.

Virgo turned back to still hear Libra talking to a certain man.

"Ah that sounds great Libra but why are you telling me this now?" Capricorn asked as he was questioning the girl.

"Well...you're my friend and don't friends tell each other random stuff?" Libra said as she was able to keep up her lies.

"Yea...yea. Nice talk Libra.." Cap spoke as he walked passed the girl.

"OH CAPRICORN HOWS YOUR DAY?" Libra shouted to alert Virgo.

"You already asked me that...." Capricorn told.

"Leo!! We have to go!" Virgo called again and Leo sighed but obeyed.

He wasn't able to get much but the notes about Virgo and his other friends gave him enough.

He quickly put the notebook back under the bed and ran out the door.

As soon as Virgo and Leo turned the corner, they were met with a weirded out Capricorn.

"Oh hey guys, what are you doing?" Capricorn asked as he was a bit relieved to talk to someone else that wasn't Libra.

"Oh nothing much! Have a good day Capricorn." Virgo smiled as she made the conversation short which made him smile back. The boy and group went in their own directions.