The 30-day Project

Hey guysss, welcome to my first ever Hunger Games fiction.

This book is going to be different from my other books and any other projects I've ever worked on or planned/am planning. This is the 30-day Project, an idea that I came up with to challenge and inspire myself, especially with commitment, seeing that's not really my strongest suit.

This project basically consists in writing a book in 30 days, publishing a new chapter everyday, with no misses, until the end of the month (June 30th) when I plan on ending this book, marking it as complete.

This project emerged from the idea of finally being able to finish something , no excuses, and stop messing around with commitment. Going in on something through and through.

I know that I'm talking a whole ordeal on commitment when my other book isn't even finished and haven't been updated in a while, but that's exactly what this project is for. I just need to have something complete so than I can finally get my head out of my ass and go write, believing in myself that I can finish it. This is mainly to motivate me to finish my other book, meaning it's a temporary thing (a month, as I've said before), to give me inspiration and confidence in myself.

I've decided to write a fanfic because it takes less idea making (coming up with a completely new story) than an original work, seeing I'll have references to look at when I have absolutely no idea what to write. From there, I just had to do some researching and very meticulous planning to be able to end this exactly where I want in the time frame that I have.

I also decided that I want to enter this book for this year's Watty Awards in the fan fiction category, which'll give me extra inspiration and motivation to go through with it.

I hope you like this idea and stay with me until the end of this journey. And as we'll be seeing each other for a whole month, buckle up and get ready. See you tomorrow with chapter one, and on the whole month of June after that. I love you all ;)

And may the odds be ever in your favor. Bye!

 Bye!