[𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙]part 2➵ Oikawa Tooru

Shutting your bedroom door behind you. The bright light illuminated your room, revealing everything inside it.

A clean and neat bed in the corner, an organized bookself with action figures on top of the furniture, a wooden desk and a warm and ready kotatsu.

------
[Kotatsu- A kotatsu is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, or heavy blanket, upon which a table top sits. Underneath is a heat source, formerly a charcoal brazier but now electric, often built into the table itself.]

------

------

You sat near a kotatsu, patting a place where Oikawa can sit. He gently placed his back and jacket down on the following, he sat on his area getting all nice and comfy.

"Wahh~~" Oikawa awed in joy, getting a hang with the kotatsu. "This feels so warm and nice, (Y/N)! I've always wanted to be in this. " he snuggled himself on the slightly heavy blanket, smiling with pure delight. You chuckled at this adorable facial expressions, "Hehe.. Father gave them to me in new years."

The door flung open, making you you and Oikawa jolt at the same time. "Children~ Ready yourselves for a tasty snack~!" your mother barge in, bringing multiple snacks;

Gummies, chips, cake, juice, tea, takoyaki, ramen, milk bread, you name it she has it. She was probably planning to give the two of you an untense amount of calories.

"Mom! Be careful!" you immediately stood up, giving your mother a hand with the snacks. "Oh, I guess I got a little too carried away with these snacks." she snickered, as she sets the drinks on the table.

"Thank you, mom. But I'm not sure we can finish this all." you laughed nervously. "Oh, just leave it if you can't finish it." she snarled at you and left the home after a goodbye.

"Your mom is very friendly and energetic, princess." Oikawa teased. "I am not a princess!" you pouted, walking up to him in a grumpy expression. "Hehe, come here." he patted a space on his lap, obviously wanting you to sit between his legs. "Fine." you sounded irritated but also wanting to sit down there.

"Oof!" you groaned after having a hard fall on him. Adjusting your position, Oikawa began cuddling on to you like you were a human sized teddy bear. "Uuuu... You're so soft and warm, (Y/N)." Oikawa softly rests his head on your shoulder, while his breath touches your neck.

You giggled and patted his head, "So what do you want ti watch?" you rest your head on top of his head that was currently resting on your shoulders. "Hm.. Let's watch sci-fi theories..you know, those with alien theories.." he sounded a bit shy asking you, a blush slowly spreading around his cheeks. "Hehe.. Okay"

You took your laptop out and began tapping the keyboard, it was making a satisfying sound and it filled the air conditioned ambienced room. "How about this?" you asked him, pointing at a video thumbnail.

"UFO found near the Tokyo Tower"

"Sure, let's watch it." he agreed and the video began buffering. While the video was still citing their sponsorship, you popped a bag of chips open while Oikawa opened a bag of gummies. Both of you were devouring the snacks while the theories kept you two entertained.
.
.
.
👽
.
.
.
"BAHAHAHAHA!" A loud laughter escaped your lips, as you pointed at your boyfriend who was wearing a foil hat. "C'mon, (Y/N)! It's only way we can contact the aliens and stay sane!" Oikawa cried out. He took another foil hat and placed it onto of your head. "Right!" you profusely nodded your head, adjusting the foil hat.

Hours and hours had passed and the two of you still had a series of intense sugar rushes. First, you built a fort to 'protect yourselves from the aliens'. Second, you were making a costume for and preparing 'equipments' to 'fight aliens'. Third, everything was chaos. Luckily you lived in a place where most loud sounds were cancelled and cannot be heard by neighbours. If it weren't, many would be knocking on you doorway by now.
.
.
.
A few more hours had passed, and the house was now silent. All an be heard are the ambience of the city right outside.

Creak..

Your door slowly swung open revealing your mother peeking in to see if you two were okay. She quietly giggled at both of your states.

You, were sleeping peacefully while still wearing the foil hat on and the 'costumes' both of you made.
While Oikawa rested on your stomach and hugging your upper body.

You two were the most adorable things your mother saw in a while. She snapped a photo and slowly cleaned the room and gave two of you blankets.
.
.
.
🥧
.
.
.
Morning sunrise has arrived and your eyes slowly rise up and was unexpectedly greeted by a soft, welcoming smile. You were resting on his lap.

An explanation was later told to you why you were sound asleep on your boyfriend's lap;
After Oikawa woke up, he felt a weak tug from his shirt. "Don't leave... Aliens will come.." you said in a raspy voice. Oikawa giggled and decided to let you rest in his lap while he carressed your hair ever so slightly until you woke up.

"Morning, princess~" Oikawa sang, still caressing your hair. "Mm.." you mumbled. "Still sleepy? It's still 7am anyways. Want to go back to sleep?" he asked, carrying you towards the kotatsu. "okay.." you smiled and replied in a husky voice. "Alrighty then." he settled you down and covered you with the blanket together with him.

You carefully rested you head on his chest, feeling the his heartbeat made you feel seemingly happy. As you were about to doze off, you thought,

"I have a feeling today is going to be a special day."