Part 8

He let out a soft m*@m and drove to your house he zips his pants back up and gets out the car and grabs your arm you take him to your room and lay him down in your bed (you guys are making out) into you got a call from Mina "hey y/n I'm having a party today you should come" Mina said "okay yeah I be there" you said "okay bye" Mina said hanging up "we're r you going" bakugo said "I'm going to a party at Mina wanna come" you said "sure idiot" bakugo said you when to shower and got ready bakugo did the same (yes he showered with u) you guys when to the party everyone looked at you guys bc you guys came in at the same time and nobody knows that you guys be doing things 😳 anyway you dance with Mina bakugo was just standing there with kirishima you kept being you dancing you then saw uraraka near bakugo and they were talking (bakugo POV) *looks at y/n dancing in slow motion in a good way* "hey bakugo" uraraka said "what do you want?" Bakugo said "what do you see in y/n" uraraka said "why do you care round face" bakugo said "they don't love you like I do" uraraka said *does y/n not like me* bakugo thinks "they don't love you like I do" uraraka said "stay away from me" bakugo said (back to you) *u see bakugo walk away from uraraka with a upset face* you walk behind him "bakugo what's wrong" you said "y/n do you like me or am I just a toy to you"bakugo said you look at him with shock eyes "I like you" you said blushing and walking away bakugo grabs your arm and kiss you in front of everyone "y/n do you wanna be my gf idiot" bakugo said "yes" you said and kissed him (the end)