The wake

When I first saw him it felt lik love at first sight I don't believe in all that but now I do. It feels like I have know him for ever. Have me met before? I asked. It was weird talking to him. He started to smile so I think I'm blushing I hope I'm not. As soon as I said that he said what? I think I said that out loud. I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks. I hav never felt so embarrassed for blushing over a guy I just met. I feel so weird now I feel like I should run and hide but maybe this could be the start of something beautiful. I was taken away from my thoughts wen Daniell pulled me aside and ask what I was thinking. So when I told her she started laughing and giggling like a lil kid but then I joined in to. We all played with a ouija bored it was fun and scary at te same time when it was about 4 we all decided to do to sleep but I couldn't all i could think about was him. What's wrong I heard a voice say as the door was opening. It was him omg what do I do is all I could think I sat up and said why do u think some thing is wrong all he did was smile and say well I heard you mumbling something so I got curious. He slowly walked if and said are you okay Amanda. I just Ya I'm fine just tired. I lied but still he didn't know that. And he never will I hope. I woke up at about 7 wow I only only slept 3 hours. But I feel fine. So I got up and slowly crept out of bed and got dressed. I was so awake idk why tho.