Chapter 4

Athena POV

It's been two days since they came. Theirs a girl with them who looks like me but I don't say anything. I woke up and went downstairs and didn't see my family i only saw the others. They all heard me come downstairs then looked at me. "Mom." "She's not here hunny. Said Freya." "What about my dad and other's." "They said they will be back tonight so we offered to watch you. Said Rebekah." "Oh ok." This has happen before they left me and Izzy with Uncle Edward. They always come back at night time when I'm asleep. I was about to go back to my room when I got stopped. "Why don't you come eat. Said Hayley." "No thank you I'll be in my room." I quickly went back to my room and changed so I could go paint outside. I threw my shoes on and walked downstairs. "Where are you going. Said Kol." "Outside my mum always let's me." I walked over to my table and started to paint. I usually done out when I'm painting so like my mom could call me and I won't hear her. It tends to happen a lot.

Klaus POV

We were all hoping to spend time with Athena but she went outside so we all watched her. "Go and talk to her dad. Said Hope." I nodded and walked over to her. "Athena." She didn't respond. "Athena luv." She didn't respond so I was about to walk back inside. "What happened did you call me. Said Athena." I turned back around and saw her looking at me. "Yes I did call you luv what are you doing." "I'm painting. Said Athena." "What are you painting" "I don't know yet it just comes to me. Said Athena" "that tends to happen to me sometimes." "You paint. Said Athena." "Yes I do." "Would you like to paint with me. Said Athena." I smiled and she gave me a canvas. We really didn't talk but still I was happy with what I got in return. We finished painting and she had paint all over her. "Well I'm gonna go shower. Said Athena." "Alright luv we'll be in the living room." We walked inside and she went upstairs. "So how did it go. Said Bexs." "Well we just painted that's all." "No talking. Said Kol." "No talking." "Oh yeah Keelin said they will be here tomorrow. Said Freya." We all nodded. Then we saw Athena come downstairs and go to the kitchen. "Did they take Izzy with them. Said Athena." "Yeah they did. Said Hayley." She sighed and ate some cereal. "So what do you like to do. Said Hayley." "Well me and Izzy were supposed to go somewhere she must've forgotten. Said Athena." "Where we're you guys gonna go. Said Bexs." "We were gonna go shopping with my mom well we planned it but never told her Izzy she forgets sometimes I don't blame her. Said Athena." I noticed how her and Hope looked like each other. "Well we could get to know each other more. Said Hope." She sighed. "I guess we could do how long are you guys staying. Said Athena." "For a while. Said Elijah." "Yknow Hope you kinda look like me except my eyes their more hazel and I have red hair weird. Said Athena." "Yeah weird. Said Hope." Hope had a smile on her face. "So what do you like to do. Said Bexs." "Well I like to paint shopping reading the outside and doing pranks with Izzy we always do it on our parents but most of the time I practice my magic. Said Athena." "How come. Said Freya." "Because they usually go out to something I don't know what it is I never go only Izzy. Said Athena." She looked kinda sad when she said it. "So what about you guys. Said Izzy." "Well I like to paint to. Said Hope." She smiled at Hope. They started to talk so we just watched them speak to each other.