Chapter one

New story! This is my first boyxboy so if there's any problems that you'd like cleared up, feel free to message me!

For the cast, I'll most likely only be posting pictures, and slide shows, because I find the pictures on Tumblr  and I don't know their names.

Vote! Fan! Comment! The Works. I WILL EXCEP FAN MADE COVERS.

Sorry if the picture of Dakota looks a little weird.

Picture of Dakota --------------> :D

For those on Mobile im sorry to put it this way but either go see it on a computer or you'll just have to live without a picture. i also put on in chapter 7 but its still not working. oh well if it works it works and if it doesn't then oopps.

 http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag447/imaantivist/tumblr_mgmiszBUzB1rinsyqo1_500_zps92ca07f0.jpg

Chapter 1

I spy

  Cherry Pepsi vs. Diet Coke, and I’m not just talking about the sodas. Although they too, play an important role in Tall prep. Like many others, I’m gay, and my parents are too religious to see that it doesn’t matter. Yet they’re not too religious to drink themselves to oblivion.

"You’re a sin! The devil is invading sinful thoughts into your head! My poor baby! Don’t worry! As soon as you see everything correctly, you’ll be able to come back home, and I will love you again!” Her words mean nothing too me. They did at first, but after two weeks, you learn to see derogatory comments as just stupid opinions. My mother is sending me to some special school. It’s a school when homosexuals and bisexuals go to be cleaned, and turned straight however that bull shit works. Now I’ll let the information soak in… and now you may laugh hysterically along with me. I’ve been gay long enough to know, it’s not just a phase, but my mother doesn’t.

     A bus waits for me outside my house. I take a quick peak outside and see many people already on the bus. My mother yells at me to hurry up, and get the few things I’m taking with me onto the bus. Her and my father are throwing cloths and soap into my back pack. They say that once I’m there, that they’ll mail me some more of my things, but I’m not counting on it. I just have to make sure I pack the most important things now. Like my nice underwear, and my good nail clippers.

 “Now, Dakota, once you arrive, we will be sending you money for anything you will need to survive at this school. I know you don’t want to go, but the faster you get over your phase, the faster you’ll be able to come home! Now go!” She says while throwing me and my things out the door, towards the bus. I take my time walking down the drive way, my high top Superman Converse scuffing against the cement. I stop as my two month old kitten; Abercrombie rubs her head on my ankles. I pet her one time before continuing on to the bus. I’m going to miss her, but I’ve got someone coming down to pick her up, and take care of her while I’m gone, because there’s no way I’d just leave her here with my parents. They’d pass out after their third or fourth drink, and pour little Abby would die of starvation.

        The bus driver honks a horn, and the doors of the bus slowly open. My mother waves good-bye from the door, as I take the first few steps onto the bus. As soon as I do, twenty or so eyes land on me. Everyone takes a couple seconds giving me the once over before going back to their conversations. I have no idea where the heck I’m going to sit. I can sit next to some random dude, but then they’re going to think I’m a creep. Or I can be a loner, which is never a good thing, but no one really seems like giving me a chance. Looks like I’m going to be a loner today .I swear I’m going to die alone!