Last chapter

Haha sorry this took so long but as it says on the tittle it's the last chapter!!

Few months past and they were getting closer,they hung out mostly every single day.Emma had met a girl named Violet,Gilda didn't really like how close she was to Emma.Hatred is all she felt towards Violet..she wanted Emma all to herself but to do that she had to get rid of her..

They were all five hanging out,Emma had invited Violet.They were just walking around the mall,Norman felt something off but couldn't figure it out. But besides that Norman was planning on confessing to ray that day,he was hoping that ray will accept his feelings.

Norman POV
Today is the day I confess to Ray,tho today feels odd.It's like as if something is going to happen...something bad.Is Ray going to reject me?!Is it giving me a sign that I shouldn't.Wait no it's probably nothing..

Ray POV
I can tell Gilda doesn't like Violet at all, tho she has nothing to worry about because Emma told me she only sees her as a friend nothing else.

Few hours later

They decided to go somewhere else, they were hanging out a park.Norman had a really bad feeling they shouldn't be there.He shook it off thinking it was nothing to worry about.

Gilda POV
If I can't have Emma then Norman can't have Ray..

No one POV
They heard gunshots."RAY!"Norman shouted,he fell into Normans arms. Gilda just stood there,tho she didn't seem sad or anything.As if she knew they were both going to get shot "G-Gilda..did you plan this..?"Norman asked."Sorry.."Gilda apologized "Emma don't shut your eyes not yet!" Violet was in tears along with Norman.

Two years later

Norman was sitting at Rays and Emma's grave "i can't move on from you,I miss you.only if I trusted my gut feeling that day you'll still be with me"Norman said."I didn't know Gilda would do such a thing..oh and Emma if your also there Violet misses you too" Norman added."Daddy please stop crying"A little girl said.

Norman smiled 'I was crying..I didn't even notice'Norman thought "They're happy tears don't worry Maya"He told her."I still wished I got the chance to tell you I love you before you died in my arms.."Norman turned back talking to him."I wish we had five more minutes..it hurts Ray..it really does." Norman was hugged by Maya.

He stood up from the ground picking Maya up "Goodbye Ray I love you"He said before walking away from his grave.

Ray POV
I love you too...

I cried writing this chapter,I am sorry everyone knowing how I didn't update then wrote a sad ending.😭

But thank you everyone who read my story and support I love you guys and have a great day or night!💕

Btw if you want me to write a happy ending make sure to tell me ❤️