Rumors

KOTA'S POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since I saw Elizabeth editing the photo. I got a strong feeling that she was editing me, since the girl in the photo was pretty short, and so am I.

*time skip bc im too lazy*

I was walking to school as usual, but this time Ryan was walking with me.

We both got a couple of stares, because it spread around school that we broke up. Some people looked genuinely confused, some were glaring at us, and some just didn't give a fuck.

When we got to school, people were point at me and laughing. I asked what was so funny, and then I got a notification from my phone. I checked it, and gasped.

⚠️TW: BLOOD⚠️

There was a picture of me at the beach in a bathing suit, showing off my hourglass body. But, I had blood dripping down my leg. From nothing other than my period.

I proceeded to run to the bathroom, bawling my eyes out. I then received another text message, a photo with the yellow shirt, but this time I was scratching my butt. I thought about it for a while, and then it hit me.

Elizabeth was editing all of these photos. I told the group chat that sent me the photo, but they didn't believe me.

I had to prove it, how I know for a fact that it was her. I have no proof, but I will show them that they were edited pictures.