Law and Order SVU : The Handcuff Club

New York City.......Present Day.......

Law And Order  

Special Victims Unit 

"The Handcuff Club"  

Booshty Version

An armed black slightly armored looking , S.W.A.T. uniformed police officer firmly lunges foward and kicks open a dark wooden apartment door widely , quickly swingingly open. He then rushes ahead pointing and aiming his assault rifle around and before him. This apartment is an atypical , average looking roomed apartment. White walled walls , slight red wall to wall carpeting , a small plush blue couched living room , next to it is a small round wooden tabled dining room. This officer swiftly steps and walks ahead , further pointing and aiming his assault rifle around and round himself and this average apartment's interior. Now into this apartment a few quick moments behind him also briskly stepping in behind him are several other S.W.A.T. uniformed and armed police officers , their guns readyingly before them. The first officer rushes ahead and firmly steps into the small kitchen area of this place , then over to the far right and firmly boots in another door, what seems as like dark wooden thin door. Another of these armed police officers briskly walks over to what seems to be a thin dark wooden bathroom door , he then promptly , firmly boots it in and wide open quickly , his gun leading before himself. The first then the second armed black suited officer both one by one sharply , firmly exclaim out loud , "Clear!!!"  

Now into this average type looking apartment semi casually and assertively stepping into it is a tall , reddish brown , mid lengthed haired young mid aged looking woman wearing a black bulletproof vest , black S.W.A.T styled pants and black boots , her shiny golden flat police badge dangling and hanging around a long metal chain around her neck and before herself. Her eyes are deep , dark and brownish , her slight pretty makeuped face a very striking , supermodelish looking , her body slight curvy and pudgy. Of course also right now before herself within her long petite clutched hands is her large handgun , up and pointing and aiming ahead and around. Her name is Detective Olivia Benson , a well decorated type officer of the local special victims unit within the New York city police station. Right behind her are two more S.W.A.T. armed and uniformed police officers semi strategically also pointing and aiming their guns ahead and around themselves as well.  

Benson cautiously more and more enters now this small dingyly lit apartments living room's far rightside. She sees a long low set ovalish coffee table , behind that a plush blue cushiony pillowy couch , wall to wall red carpeting and dark wooden walls. She creeps ahead and ahead now fully seeing the rest of this room and sees a large television set off to her far left and over to her far right an opened doorwayed small kitchen. Her big petite eyes refocus back straight ahead and across this room also now noticing a dark wooden closed door , prehaps a bedroom or bathroom door she instantly thinks of to herself. Benson then loudly sharply exclaims , Living room...clear...!!!!" The rest of the armed S.W.A.T team uniformed officers now flood in cautiously poised and firmly ahead all around her into this wide small dark wooden living room , a few of them still gun pointing and aiming about instantly making their ways over towards the opened up small kitchen's doorway.  

Just as one of the police officers now inside the small kitchen calls out , "Kitchen....clear!!!!" Benson now loudly urges , "Ok...wait...does "anyone" hear what I hear....? Hear it....? Like someone crying...? Listen...." Benson and the other assembled by and around her all hesitantly and listeningly pauses somewhat collectively as indeed now the very muffled crying and sobbing female voice can be heard semi distantly ahead and beyond this straight across dark wooden closed door , everyone now can hear it. Benson slowly worriedly curses abit then again pauses , the nearest to her police vested dark blue rightside's uniformed gun poised officer flatly curiously asks over to her , "Do you "want" the living room set that is set up you see "here?"...or do you want "what's" behind door number two.....?" Benson semi dissapointedly sighs a deeply concerned sounding sigh slightly relowering her handgun before herself her big petite eyes still staring curiously ahead over to this closed dark wooden door across this dingy room before herself.