g y b ( a u t h o r )

So guys I just known that there's a song from Harry Potter, I seen this deleted scene from Facebook, and the scene is in HP GOF, but someone just post the lyrics in this group I joined in FB and its from Sorcerer Stone(book) meanwhile me i have a book but it's the Bloomsbury edition and Its Philosopher Stone, I check my own book and it wasn't there so I was like "is the sorcerer different from the Philosopher?" I mean I don't know but I really love the song.

Here's the Lyrics:

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty, Hogwarts, Teach us something please, whether we be old and bald, or young with scabby knees, our heads could do with filing, with some interesting stuff, for now they're bare and full of air, dead flies and bits of fluff, so teach us things worth knowing, bring back what we've forgot, just do your best we'll do the rest, and learn until our brain all rot.

And also thank you for reading my Book you know who you are, I wanted to follow back you guys my email wasn't confirm well if I sign in my email in mail, it needed the phone number, but the phone number I used was not mine, it was my granny and she lived next street, but when I'm going to her house I will probably going to sign my mail so I could follow you, thank you so much for voting this makes me so happy.

Get to know me🌸 (e d i t e d)
House: Hufflepuff (former Gryffindor)
Ultimate Crush: Oliver Wood⚡️
Age: 12 :) but I'm 5'5
Favorite Professor: McGonnago
Country: PH🇵🇭
Funfact: I speak English fluently because I have a cousin who speak English but he can still understand our language.

Follow me on Tiktok @gybpotter and I'll follow you back :)