VII

(A/N: Sorry for this one not having a chapter title card, I lost my original template and can't find it!)

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 կ

Tell Me

It had been a few weeks since Grimm had made a confession to Ghost, and of course, at first, Ghost hadn't understood until Grimm had tried- key word, tried- to explain. Brumm had finally explained to Ghost, and much to Grimm's surprised, had reciprocated his feelings. 

It was, well, unexpected, in Grimm's opinion.

But that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was Grimm sharing his own body heat with the perpetually cold bug in his arms, his face pressed against his neck, his body curled into Grimm's legs. 

It was amazing, millions of thoughts and emotions swirling inside of Grimm, yet he wasn't paying attention to them now.

He was paying attention to the beautiful creation in his arms, breathing into his neck, his heartbeat racing against Grimm's chest, his own heart matching his. 

He suddenly gently pulls himself and Ghost up.

The tall, silent bug lowered himself to the fiery gaze of the troupe master. He sighs, a warm breeze of air hitting the bug.

"Tell me your secrets, my love. Tell me everything." He breathes, letting the taller bug hold him in a cold, yet warm embrace. 

And Ghost told him everything.

Anything and everything. 

A/N:

okay I know this was really short but it was intended to be short (':

I'm glad I did this, really considering for how long I've been wanting to. I'm pretty satisfied with the end, not gonna lie. 

I'm really happy that you all read this, even if it's short. 

I love you all!

~ Springtrap