Day one

Hey babe, she says as she walks into your room.
Hey, you say looking up from your phone. She lays down to meet your eyes. You grab her arms and pull her onto you. You stare into her deep brown eyes.
Hey baby? She says with a smile.
Yeah, you say with a confused frowny face.
I wanna try something different. she says hesitantly.
Oh, what do you mean. You say in a cheerful mood hopefully to release tension. Her eyes flutter as she looks down, please don't hate me. She says still look at your hoodie pocket.
Mya, I'm not going to be mad for you wanting to experiment. That's fucked up you say jokingly. Ok, she says looking up and biting her lip. I wanna push boundaries, she says climbing onto your lap. Woah woah woah you say sitting up. I need more of you, she says as she touch's your sweatshirt. Ok, well what do you want....I wanna be punished. She says looking back up with a devilish look in her eyes. You feel yourself harden, you clench your hands waiting to come up with a response.
Get on the ground you say with a stern shirt voice. She smiles and immediately kneels and begins to remove your joggers. You grab her hand, you first you say surprised at your tone. She looks up startled, she gets up and unzips her hoodie. Then her oversized jeans, then she slips off her zebra print tank top. Her boobs bounce as they fall. She keeps her thong on as she sits on you. You stare deeply into her eyes, she grabs the back of your neck and places a gentle kiss on your lips. You speed up grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. You pick her up, walking over to the wall. You pin her against it. She moans as you shift your arms under her. You kiss her neck, all the way down to her collarbone. She moans as you suck and bite it. You feel your dick twitch as she moans and grabs you head. You place her onto your bed kissing down to her nipple. She moans louder and louder as you nibble at her. Get on your knees you say abruptly. She gets down and pulls her hair back. You remove your shirt, your pants and your socks. She grabs your inner thigh as you tense and feel your dick harden even more. She kisses your abs getting all the way down to your boxers. She pulls them down as your dick springs out. She pulls them all the way off as she looks up to you. You grab her head and place a kiss on it as she looks back down at your dick. Her mouth opens and her tongue touches your head. She swirls it around licking the pre cum that seeps out. Your head tilts back as you close your eyes as she starts to slowly bob her head, making her way down your dick.