Chapter 1: My addiction... is you... (Ivory)

He got his first truck today... I asked if he could come over... It's been 20 minutes and I believe it won't happen. For now I sit on my bed only hoping... He hasn't sent me a text. I know he's driving, where? I don't know, but I wish he could text me to stop me from worrying.

40 minutes now... sadness is here... WAIT A TEXT!... 'Come outside'...? I'm a little confused by what he's asking, but I have to take out the trash anyways... I grab the bag of trash and open the garage door. I walk to the end and throw away the bag in.

"So," he says and I jump. "Do you come here often?" He smiles and laughs knowing I hate surprises.

"Damn you Ricardo!" I say and punch him softly. He grabs my waist, pulls me in tightly, and kisses me with a lot of tongue. "Was that all you came here for? A kiss?"

"Yeah, but I'm tired. Can I crash here for the night?"

"Yeah, but you have to be very quiet! My parents are asleep," I lied.

"Okay..." he says. I sneak him upstairs and took him to the theater room.

"This is where you'll sleep." He looked confused as I pulled out his inflatable bed and blew it up. "What?"

"Where's your room?" he asked.

"Downstairs, down the hall, and up the other flight of stairs. BUT, it's for emergencies only. "I gave him a pillow and blanket and left to go to my room. I shut the door and slowly fell to the floor smiling. The very thought that he was in my house made me smile. The clock (and my mind) told me it was time to sleep... "11:28" I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Slowly taking off my shirt, you could still see buries there. Looking at my arms there were indeed cut with pain. Slowly unhooking my bra and the scars were still there. Putting a tank top back on, I felt the small pain of the at least five bruises on my stomach and waist. Pulling down my pants and the marks were shown. I put on a baggy pair of basketball shorts and thought to myself "Ricardo is here. Nothing bad will happen as long as he's here. They are gone... I'm safe." I pull my hair up into a pony tail and went back into my room.

The light was on and I saw Ricardo looking at my art, Katy Perry posters, and a picture of me at my 15. He looked at me an smiled saying, "you look beautiful."

"Yeah, that day I guess there were more reasons to smile."

"Yeah, but you still look beautiful as the picture."

"Oh... haha... Okay... Well, why are you here?"

"I got lonely in that room. Thought that I could sleep with you..."

"I guess, but shorts on." He smiled and took off his shirt and pants leaving only his boxers on. I got in bed first and he crawled in right after me. I put the covers over the both of us and he smiled, but he forgot to turn off the light and had to start over. He put his arm slowly around my waist, I flinched and let out a little cry.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, it just hurts." I said.

"Where?"

"Never mind, let's go to sleep." I hold his hand and put his other hand around my waist. He pulls me in closer and we share body heat. His breath goes down my neck. My body tingles as he moves my pony tail away from the back of my neck and he kisses my neck softly. I squeeze his hand a little and smile really big. Down below, I feel something poking me.

He wraps both arms around me and pulls me in closer. "You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear. He gently touches my arm and kisses my arm. I smile and finally turn towards him. He kissed my neck and grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer. He bites my neck a little and a tingling sensation went through my body. I laid my back as he rubs my body softly. As he touches softly that small sensation rapidly grows across my body.

"We shouldn't" I say.

"But we are..." he replies. "You can't tell me you don't want to." he was right... I wanted it badly... He got on top and slowly kissed my cheek. He looked into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes. He grabbed my face softly and kisses my lips slowly. His lips on mine, his tongue intertwining with mine. I moaned a little. "You sound so sexy..." he said and kissed me again.

I rubbed his chest and he kissed me. He kissed my neck slowly going down. He pecked my chest giving a kiss to both breast. He pulls the bottom of my shirt up and a little pain rolls in as he touches a bruise. I shut my eyes with pain. He stops kissing my breast to find my bruises across my stomach.

"Who did this to you baby girl?" he asked.

"No one," I said, "it just hurts." He pulls my shirt off to see all the bruises.

"How bad do they hurt?"

"Very bad if you touch them."

After saying that he went low enough to kiss all of the bruises. Pain shot through my body, but the kind of pain that feels good.That sensation comes back.

"Don't worry babe," he said. "Everything will be okay as long as I'm here." He kept kissing  my bruises while pulling my shorts down. He softly touched my thighs as it quivers. All over my body, I felt my sensation building up. With almost everything off, the last things were our underwear. He went lower and put his face against it.

The feeling felt out of this world. I moaned rubbing my breast and his head. He looked at me as I was closing my eyes. He placed my underwear in his mouth and pulled them down slowly. He threw them away, I smiled as he pulled me closer.

He held me and kissed my lips. He touched the hairs on my vagina. He kissed me again saying, "Baby girl, I love you."

I laughed saying, "I love you too."

He placed two fingers inside me. My body became warm as he slowly rubbed the inside of me. He fingered me faster and I felt me getting wet. I moaned as he kissed me. The sensation became even more and he noticed.

He took off his boxers and I saw it. It was long and thick and I wanted it. He saw my face light up and smiled. He got on top and kissed me again.

"It's going to hurt a little, but don't worry. After a while it'll feel good." He said sticking it in.

The pain grows the slower he goes. I cry a little and hold onto the edge of the bed tightly and let out a little cry. He hold me closer and kisses me. I loosen my grip and kiss him back. He pushes it in a little softer and I get used to the pain.

"Does it hurt babe?" He whispers softly into my ear. I moan in satisfaction and he kisses my neck with a bite.

"Ricardo," I whisper in his ear. "Go faster..." He look at me with confusion, and all I did was pull him in whispered, "faster," again and kissed him.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Mmmmm... Yeah..."

"Okay..." He pushed slowly for a few second the I felt it penetrate me how bad the pain was didn't matter. The pain went through my body and resulted in satisfaction. I screamed a little and he kept going faster. The sensation was growing faster than ever. He pushed harder and faster than ever and I screamed louder than ever. The adrenaline was better and I didn't want it to stop. He gripped the headboard of the bedhead.

"Fuck babe, I'm going to cum!" he yelled softly. We both hit our climax. He screamed, "ah!" and let it go inside me. It felt good going inside. The feeling of satisfaction overcame my body.

"Damn, babe," he said. "That was good. You were so tight. So hot." I blushed and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Ricardo, I feel closer to you than ever." I said and yawned. He pulled me in closer and kissed my cheek. I smiled while blushing. The feel of his skin creates goosebumps all over my body. I lay on his chest.

"You tired baby girl?" he whispered in my ears.

"Mmmmm..." I replied and slowly closed my eyes.

"Good night baby girl, I promise to still be here in the morning." he said. He put the blanket over us, hugged me and fell asleep.