Chapter 3

Missy's POV

        I woke up the morning after the date and it was just magically. I just laid there replaying the date over and over again in my head. After I had replayed it about 10 times I finally got up to get ready for the day. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, picked out my outfit, and did my makeup. I walked down stairs to get some breakfast. I decided that I was going to have some honey lavender tea with some oatmeal.

        I took my breakfast and went into my living room and watched my some Criminal Minds. Spencer Reid is literally my spirit animal. Halfway through my marathon the door bell rings. I get up to answer the door and I see that Harry is at the door with a rose.

"Hey " he says

I wave at him and smile. He hands me the rose and I mouth thank you to him. He blushes and I swear it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I wave for him to come inside and lead him to the kitchen where I find a vase to put the rose in. I turn around to find him staring at me. I tilt my head to the side asking 'what'.

     He chuckles, blushes, and looks down. When he looks back up I swear that I get lost in his emerald green eyes. When I look at him I notice what I hadn't before. His hair got longer till it was to his shoulders,  he was more defined in the shoulders and his biceps. His biceps had me literally drooling.

"Your really cute" I hear him say after I get out of my own little world.

     I blush and look down making my hair fall in front of my face. I feel Harry lift my head up with his finger and brush the stray hairs behind my ears. Has he does it I just stare into his eyes and remember our kiss from last night. My eyes flicker between his eyes and his lips. I think he notices because I feel him lean in not that I'm complaining because I'm leaning in to but whatever.

     As so as our lips touch I feel sparks fly everywhere. I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. His lips are chapped yet soft at the same time. The kiss is soft yet demanding like he wants more but he's waiting for me to tell him it's ok.

    We broke apart because we're stupid humans and we need air. We rested our foreheads against each other catching our breaths. I opened my eyes to see he was looking at me. He intertwined our fingers together and it just felt right.

"Do you want to go see a movie or something? We could also go to my place. I live with my mates so you might see some of them. They have been bugging me to see if I was going to bring you over."

    I thought about it. Do I really want to meet his friends? Will they like me? Will they think I'm a freak? I told myself to stop thinking those awful things and decided that if I don't meet them then I'll never know. I nodded agreeing to go with him.

"Ok do you need to get anything before we leave?" he asked.

     I nodded going to get my purse and wallet. I also went and fed Elena. When I finished doing all that I put on a cardigan and put on some moccasins. I signaled that I was ready to go and we walked outside but not before locking the front door. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me and I bowed as a sign to show thank you.

     We drove for about 10 minutes before we reach his house. When we park I see a lot of cars in the drive way and I suddenly grow nervous. I don't know what his friends are going to think of me. I really hope they don't pity me because I hate it when people pity me. Being mute has been somewhat of a challenge for making friends for me. No one really has the time or patience to get to know me and communicate. 

      Harry got out of his side and ran over to open the door for me. I blushed and nodded my head as a thanks. He offered me his arm like a gentlemen and led me up the driveway and to the front door. We stopped at the front door and he turned and looked at me and asked if I was ready. I didn't know if I would ever really be ready to meet some of the most important people in Harry's life. I didn't want to mess anything up or have them hate me. I turned to Harry and nodded my head. I took a deep breath has he opened the door and led me to another new chapter in y life.