Chapter 11:The one minute Massacre

Sona was being healed by members of the mages association.As she looked at the group before her she noticed members of the Celtic team were also present.

Sona:Why are you helping me?

Chise:After some observations I realised that the mysterious organisation team will be the biggest threat to everyone, if we work together to defeat them then it will benefit everyone.

Sona:I see though I doubt I'll be of much help without my peerage.

meanwhile

Jin was lying on the ground looking at his map and noticed that three dots were heading towards them.

Jin:if I had to guess then those three teams will be here soon enough.

Fuma:I'll deal with them myself.

Jin:Suit yourself.

Before anyone could reply fuma disappeared much to the annoyance of Daidouji.

Daidouji:I hate it when he dose that.

Jin:eh, give him a few minutes he'll be done with before you catch up.

Timeskip

The allied teams were making their way through a destroyed street.Chise was looking at her map intently.

Chise:At this pace we should arrive at the enemy Location in 10 minutes.

???:Fire style:dragon flame bomb!

The teams looked behind them to see numerous flaming projectiles flying at them.

The allied teams all jumped out of the way.They all looked around trying to locate their enemy but couldn't find them.

???:Earth style:Mobile core!

The ground beneath the allied teams seemed to collapse beneath them.Leaving them trapped in a hole.

???:Wood style:Wood golem jutsu!

A giant wooden fist appeared from nowhere and crushed the teams.

Announcer:And with a decisive flurry of attacks fuma of the organisation defeated both the Celtic team and team sitri!

Fuma:what about the mages?

A single figure suddenly burst through the fist of the wood golem then landed on it's arm starring at fuma.

Adam:I may not have my true strength but I'm much stronger than some ninja who knows how to use chakra!

Adam rushed at fuma who barely managed to doge.Adam turned and dashed at fuma who smirked under his mask as a number of black orbs appeared around his back.Fuma dashed past Adam, as the black orbs came into contact with him they seemed to destroy Adam's body.

(Like this)

 Fuma:*sigh* I would preferred to keep these a secret

Adam seemed to smirk as what was left of him fell to the ground.

Adam: very Im-pres-ive.

Announcer:AND WITH THAT FUMA OF THE ORGANISATION SINGLE HANDILY ELIMINATED THREE DIFFERENT TEAMS!!!

meanwhile

The leaders of each faction just saw what happened and were all left in awe.Kaito raised a pocket watch and looked at it before smirking.

Kaito:One minute exactly.

The rest of Fuma's team arrived at the scene some of them had disappointed looks on their faces.

Ichinose:Aw man.

Daidouji's eyes were hidden behind her hat.

Daidouji:You're a real jerk sometimes fuma.

Fuma:huh?

Ichinose and daidouji:WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE SOME OF THEM FOR US?!