Every Girl Needs A Thug -2

Excuse any mistakes you see.

Chapter 2;

               A loud crash from outside woke me up from out of sleep. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the clock that was on my night stand it read 5:30am. I threw the covers off of me wishing I didn't have when the cold air hit my legs. I turned on the light to the room where me and my brother shared.

               I walked over to his side of the room and smiled at how peaceful he looked. I guess dreams really are better than reality. "Ray" I softly whispered, as I rocked him back and forth. "It's time to get up" I said a little louder, I didn't want him to be late for school again.

               " I don't wanna go" he whined, as he tired to slap my hand away from his body.

               "Ray, you better get your ass up." I glared at him, and he must of know I wasn't playing with him because he grumbled, and got out of the bed and walked out the room towards the bathroom that was down the hall.

               While Ray was getting ready I decide to get breakfast ready. I went to the kitchen and cooked up some bacon, eggs, and toast.

               "Damn, it smells good in here!" I turned around to see the voice belonged to one of my mothers many fuck buddies. I glared at him and went to get the orange juice out the fridge that I stole from down the block just like I did with the bacon, eggs, and bread.

               I turned back around to see this fat motherfucker picking up a large plate and about to eat up most of the food I made. "Oh, hell no!" I snatched the plate out of his hands.

               "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He twisted his lips.

               "Ain't nothing wrong with me, but you ain't getting none of this food" I snapped at him and rolled neck. It was too early for this foolishness.

               "Yo, ma calm down with all that,"

               I talked at the same time as I started to make Ray and I plate of food. "First of all my name ain't ma, and I ain't got to do shit! last time I checked your name wasn't on my birth certificate. So don't say shit to me" I picked up Ray and I plate and walked back to our room leaving the man there looking stupid.

              I went inside the room and saw that Ray was ready so I handed him his plate and sat mine on the bed. "The orange juice is in the kitchen I couldn't carry everything" I said, he nodded and started eating his food,

               I looked at the time and saw that I didn't have any time for a shower, so I had to take a bird bath until I got home . I threw on a white plain shirt, with light colored jeans, and a pair of old Nike shoes. I put my hair in a bun, and put on a pair of earrings that my daddy got me for my birthday.

               I grabbed my bag and told Ray to come his ass on. I caught the bus, and then I had to walk one blocked to drop him off in front of his school, then I would walk six blocks down where my high school was.

               Finally making it to the front of my high school I walked to my first period class. I didn't really know anyone in this class so I kept to myself. The teacher was going on and on about the space and the earth but all I was worrying about is where was me and Ray going to get out next meal at, I can't keep stealing from these stores.

               The bell ranged and I walked into the crowded hallways in search for my friend Monica.

               "Bitch, over here!" I heard her yell, I look to see her waving her hands in the air smiling. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. Monica and I go way back. We've been friends since middle school when a group of girls tired to jump me and Monica helped me fight them. Still till this day I have no reason why she jumped in.

                "Bitch, why haven't you called me?" She smacked her lips, put one hand on her small hip. Monica was a really pretty girl she stood at five feet seven, she had jet black hair with a bang, she was the color of brown sugar, and she had a coke bottle body. She knew she was a bad bitch and nobody could or would tell her differently.

               I leaned against the worn out blue lockers. "Oh, I meant to tell you that it got cut off." I'm really starting to get pissed at my mother all over again by just talking about it. Monica and I were close but I still didn't tell her about my mothers addiction, I was just too embarrassed about it. "Yeah, we were low on money and we had to choose between eating or talking."

               "Dang, I feel you girl." she said as she was closing her locker. "Oh, I meant to ask you are you coming to go to Chance's birthday party with me Friday?" She asked, I guess she was hoping I would say yes but I would be disappointing her again.

               "I can't I have to babysit Ray for my mother" I lied, feeling bad about it.

                Her smile feel a little, and she looked like she didn't believe me. "Well, I guess you will miss to see sexy ass Q in person" she giggled, and started walking down the hallway where we have class together.

               Q was famous in the hood. He was making major moves by selling every kind of drug known to man. Plus Q wasn't the flashy type of dealer, also he rarely came outside. So one day you could have walked right passed him and wouldn't even have known it. I heard many rumors about him, but I know one out of all of them were true which is that he's sexy ass hell. Shit, I really wish I could go to this party now.

               "You lying!"

               "Bitch, if I'm lying then I'm dying," she made a cross over her heart.

               "Dang, Mo is that your favorite word?" I asked, every time she says something the word bitch is in it.

               "Hell motherfucking yeah!" Her and I both started laughing while walking into class. But my mind was still on the party. I couldn't even be a normal teenage girl. My love for my mother was slowly turning into hate.