First kiss

!All these happen on your first date!

Tony Stark:
In the shopping mall, you both had just gotten some ice-cream.

You both were leaning against the railing of the floor, talking and laughing with each other while eating your ice-cream. While talking, you noticed some ice-cream on Tony's lips. You stopped talking and leaned in, catching Tony off guard. You pecked his lips and stood normally. However, Tony grabbed your waist and pulled you in for another kiss which was way longer and passionate. "You could've just asked, you know?" He smirked as you pulled away. You rolled your eyes and smacked his chest.

Steve Rogers:
You and Steve were walking back to your place after the date in silence.

The both of you stopped when you reached your house and turned to look at each other. "So, um..." You started, not knowing what to say. Steve bent down a bit and pecked your lips, causing you to turn bright red. After he pulled away, you gently grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer for a longer kiss. You both pulled away, smiling to yourselves. "Take care." He smiled and you nodded, both of you walking your seperate ways.

Bruce Banner:
He was showing you his experiments while you drank a milkshake.

As you were talking to him about his experiments, Bruce noticed you got a milkshake moustache. Chuckling, he walked closer to you and cupped you cheek, wiping away the milkshake with his thumb. The both of you froze, realising how close you were. Your gaze fell onto his lips and leaned in. He looked at you for a second before closing his eyes and leaning in as well. It was a short yet sweet kiss. After you pulled away, the both of you couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the date.

Thor Odinson:
You both were walking around the city.

You noticed a pond and squatted down next to it, splashing some water on Thor. Thor chuckled, kneeling down next to you and splashing water on you as well. Suddenly, you lost your balance and fell onto Thor, him catching you. "Are you alright, Lady Y/n?" You nodded, looking up at him. You both stared at each other for a few seconds before Thor leaned in. You closed your eyes as his lips landed on yours. He helped you up as you both pulled away. He chuckled again as you turned bright red.

Loki Laufeyson:
You both were sitting on the edge of the waterfall, looking into the distance.

Loki's gaze moved from the view to you. He never noticed how beautiful you looked. He moved closer to you, making you turn towards him. "Is everything okay, Loki?" You asked and he nodded, looking straight into your eyes. He cupped your cheek with one hand and pulled your face closer to his. "May I?" You nodded and he connected his lips to yours. When you pulled away, the both of you were panting slightly.

Peter Parker:
You both were watching the movie, Peter looking at you.

Peter's face literally softened at the sight of you slightly smiling as you watched the movie. Now, we been knew that Peter is a polite, awkward bean so he said this, "Can I kiss you?" Peter's eyes widened as he realised what he said and you turned to him. "Sure." You said, confusing him even more. "I-I didn't mean to-" You cut him off by grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer, your lips connecting. Peter was literally frozen the entire time, even when you pulled away. "Wow..." He whispered to himself.

Bucky Barnes:
You both were walking around the beach, soaking wet from playing in the water.

You were staring at Bucky, not focusing on anything else. Because of this, you tripped on a rock and were about to fall down but Bucky caught you. He helped you up and you both turned to each other. "Are you okay?" He asked, his face mere inches from yours. You looked down at his lips and leaned in. He was confused but leaned in as well. After a short kiss, you pulled away and by the way he was looking at you, you could see literal hearts in his eyes.