Destroying your own work

Later Alex gets back home and walks into the living room. Bradley is sitting on the sofa. ,,Hey." she smiles at Alex. ,,Hi." she gives her a quick kiss on the lips. Alex keeps talking as she takes her coat off and walks into the kitchen. ,,I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. I think I just needed some time to think." she says clearly feeling guilty, because she left things unexplained with Bradley. ,,Hey, hey. It's ok. Come here." Bradley waves at Alex as a sign for her to join in the living room. She sits down right next to Bradley and lays her head on her lap while Bradley strokes a piece of hair out of her face. ,,I know my reaction wasn't as good as you hoped, but why didn't you tell me earlier? I mean we've been together for almost a year now." Bradley asks. ,,I know and it isn't that. I didn't wanna tell you, because it's extremely empowering and you know, that I can't handle that." Alex tries to explain. ,,But in front of me please keep being the vulnerable and emotional Alex. I kinda like her." Bradley smiles flirtatious. ,,Oh come on." Alex smirks and they order food. Then they both go to bed, because they have to work tomorrow.

The next morning their alarm sets off at 3.30 and while Alex is in the kitchen making coffee, Bradley got into the shower. Then Bradley joins Alex in the kitchen. ,,I've got a doctors appointment at 4 today." Bradley says while she's looking into the fridge. Alex almost chokes on her coffee. ,,You're keeping it?!" Alex almost screams. ,,What did you think I would do after your speech yesterday?" Bradley asks and laughs. ,,I don't know, but that's great." Alex lifts Bradley up and kisses her. ,,I love you." ,,I love you too." Bradley hugs her. ,,But you need to go shower now. We have to go in 30 minutes." Bradley says. ,,Oh shit." Alex runs to the bathroom.
After the show in Alex's dressing room. Alex is still changing and Bradley sitting on her sofa whilst she's on her phone. ,,Honey, look. All the people on Twitter and Instagram are totally shipping us." she holds her phone to Alex who just came out of her closet. ,,Well, they are right. Come you've got an doctors appointment in an hour." Alex helps Bradley get up and they walk out of the studio. Lizzy is coming over tonight and Alex told her about her relationship with Bradley last week and she's been super supportive. Although Alex asked Lizzy not to tell Jason even though he also has a girlfriend. Alex is in the kitchen as she hears talking and sees Bradley and Lizzy together in the elevator to her apartment laughing. She loves it, that her two favorite girls get along that great. ,,Hey you two." Alex goes to hug Lizzy and gives Bradley a quick kiss on the lips. ,,Hey mom." ,,Hi honey." The two answer. Later they are all in the kitchen cooking and the mood is great. They have a nice evening and Lizzy decides to stay over. Bradley and Alex lay in bed a little later and talk. ,,I can't believe she's going to college in a few months." Alex sighs. ,,Hey, but that's great for her isn't it? And she really is wonderful." Bradley says. ,,Yeah, I know. You're not gonna leave me, right?" Alex looks at Bradley. ,, Of course I'm not. Come here." Bradley wraps her arms around Alex and kisses her head. ,,because I love you."
,,I love you too." with that they fall asleep in each other's arms. ,,Mom! Mom!" the next morning they get woken up by an overly excited Lizzy. ,,Honey. It's 7 am on a saturday what the hell happened?" Alex asks very sleepy. ,,I just got into Harvard!" Lizzy almost screams. ,,What?!" now Bradley sits in bed too. ,,I just got the confirmation." ,,Show us." Alex wants to see the mail. ,,Baby. That's great. Come here." Lizzy throws herself into Alex's arms. ,,I knew you'd make it." Bradley throws in. ,,Oh come on. Now that we're awake we can get up too." says Alex and climbs out of bed. They go into the kitchen and suddenly Bradley runs into the bathroom because of the morning sickness. Lizzy doesn't know about the pregnancy yet and they wanna hide it as long as they can, so Alex plays along. ,,What's wrong?" Lizzy asks worries about Bradley. ,,Nothing. The food didn't go so well I'm gonna go look after her." Alex runs to the bathroom, holds Bradley's hair back and rubs her back. ,,It's gonna be fine, ok? Just breathe." as Bradley is done Alex gives her a glass of water and a towel and tells her to go back to bed whilst she cleans everything up. ,,Hey, you're better?" Alex asks looking really worried about Bradley. ,,Yeah, but what's did you tell Lizzy?" ,,I said the food didn't go so great with you." Alex says sitting down next to Bradley. ,,Oh, I completely forgot. I got a sonogram picture of the baby yesterday, but I couldn't show you, because Lizzy was there. Here." Bradley shows Alex the photo. ,,Omg, that's beautiful." They spend a nice day together and have a lot of fun.

8 weeks later and Bradley has a slight bump, but she can cover that with wearing blouses.,,I'm gonna drop Lizzy off at Jason's later. I can drive you to the studio and you can get what you need from upstairs. I forgot my schedule in my dressing room too." Alex says. ,,Oh great." In the studio Alex Is in her dressing room and Bradley ran to the production room. The room where it happened. As she's looking for her papers she hears a voice. A voice she swore to herself she never wanted to hear again. ,,Bradley Jackson." Marlon is standing in the doorway. Bradley freezes again and faster than she can see Marlon has her in the corner of the room. ,,You dumb bitch. You're the reason I lost my job and you're gonna pay for that." with that he balls his fist and punches her in her stomach as hard as he can. With that he leaves the room. ,,Alex! Alex!" Bradley screams and Alex runs up to her. She's laying on the ground, tears streaming down her face, screaming from the pain. ,,Honey what happened?" ,,Marlon, Marlon." ,,Breathe honey breathe." ,,He punched me in the stomach." ,,Ok, honey. We need to go to the hospital, because of the baby. Let's walk slowly, ok? I'm so gonna get that ass to jail." they slowly walk into the car and drive to the hospital when they arrive Bradley's doctor immediately orders surgery for her and Alex waits 5 whole hours in the waiting room, never more worried than right now. Worried about Bradley and worried about their baby. When they're finally done Alex gets to be in the waking room with Bradley, sitting next to her, holding her hand. Then she slowly opens her eyes. ,,Hi honey." Alex says smiling at her. ,,Where's the baby?" Bradley asks immediately and Alex's expression gets more sad. She holds both her hands. ,,Honey. I'm sorry, but he punched you right in your belly."
Bradley's face freezes ,,Well maybe it is all better this way, right? I mean he made the child and killed it. It would have been too complicated either way." Bradley says and a tear rolls out of the corner of her eye. ,,Come here." Alex wraps her arms around Bradley and hugs her tightly.