1

"We aren't in school anymore" Percy said, "this isn't a summer vacation"

Bill and Charlie nodded in agreement. They didn't have the time to leave their jobs and go on a vacation. They had jobs, jobs that they couldn't just leave and go.

"Do it for George then" Fred said, "He's heartbroken" George wasn't that hurt, well at least he didn't show it. "We all need a break"

"Fred's right" Ginny spoke up, "When was the last time all seven of us lived under one roof!? We're a family, we should be spending more time together"

"We barely know each other anymore" George told them, "we need this"

"I don't have time for this" Percy said, "I'll see you all after work. Bill, Charlie, say goodbye before you both leave" They both nodded.

"I agree with Percy, We're far too busy for it. If we can cut it down to an overnight thing-"

"No!" George and Fred said in unison.

Charlie had a meeting with some Dragon Trainers in London. He left soon too. Ron had left much earlier for his training and Bill was left with the twins and Ginny.

"Bill! Please!" They all turned to him.

"You know you need a break too! It will be like old times, how we went to Egypt" George added.

Bill sighed. He knew he needed a break, all of them could use one. The Weasley children had all become workaholics and they had to do something to change that.
"What about mum and dad?"

"They can stay home, take a break from us, merlin knows they could use it" Ginny said, eyes Fred and George specifically.

"Okay" Bill said.

Bill was basically their dad, and if he said yes for the trip, it meant everyone had to join in. Lucky for them, Bill was pretty Gullible.

Fred could see through George, he was genuinely sad. Even though he wasn't sure about marrying Angelina at the very moment, he obviously loved her and he wanted to be with her. He didn't say anything about it but Fred knew his brother.

Everyone had gone to work and was returning for dinner one last time before Bill and Charlie left. Everyone else would also move back into their own houses and the Burrow would feel a bit empty during the days again. The other five kids still visited their parents but they barely ever crashed into each other.

When it was time for dinner, Fred and George kept looking at Bill, silently asking him to say something.

A while later he cleared his throat, "Charlie and I are not leaving for home tonight"

"We aren't?" Charlie asked.

"No." Bill replied, "we are all taking a break from work, one full week and going on a sibling trip"

They all started protesting about how they couldn't get off of work without a notice. The Parents frowned at their kids, this is not what they had taught them.

"You all don't get a choice" Bill said. "We all need a break. We leave tomorrow after lunch so I can find us a place to stay. This is not up for discussion"

The redhead children turned to their parents who shrugged, "Family time is important" Molly said, "And lately you haven't been spending enough time with your siblings. Listen to Bill"

Everything felt forced and rushed to most of the siblings but no one was getting away with not going. Bill had figured out the details of where they were going and where they would stay.