Ya ready for a drive?

Part two of Striker X Moxxie's sister!Reader

You guys requested it, and here it is! 

I'm so glad you guys love my books! ♥

You, your brother, and Blitz stood among the crowd, watching the stage where Wally was welcoming all imps, that came here for today's The Harvest Moon Festival.

"... We have the great Prince Stolas, here to usher in thes here pain games!-"

Stolas got up from his throne and walked over to Wally, who took the microphone and continued instead of him.

"OHOHO! Greetings tiny wrathing imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor! I'm happy to kick of the start of these games that will challenge the thoughest imp to show their skills and dominance. Good luck to you all!"

Stolas then turned towards Blitz, which he was right next to me.

"Especially that sexy little one there. Yo-ho Blitzy~!"

Stolas called at him and wawed with his hand. Blitz did the 'ugh' face and slouded.

"Oh fuck me."

You looked at him and laughid.

"Now you mean it seriously or sarcasticly~?"

He looked at you shocked. His face was red (redder then usual). It was hard to tell if he was blushing or just that angry.

"Oh shut you mouth will ya? Or somethin' might fuck it up."

He walked away more redder then before, along with the others on the starting line. You laughed and turned towards Moxxie, that looked nervous.

"Come on Mox, you can do it."

You cheered at him. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Yeah. I'll try."

You petted his shoulder and show him thumps up. He noded his head with determination and run after the others, thet were already waiting at start.
You smiled at him and headed towards the podium, where Millie was allready waiting. Then you felt someone's tail wrap around yours. You shrieked, since your tail was sensitive and turned towards that direction ready to punch who ever it was. You eyes widened in realization, when you noticed it was Striker. He smirked down at you. 

"Good movement, I almost didn't catch ya in time."

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"No need to apologize. You didn't hurt me."

He laughed and let go of your hand. You grabed your hand and placed it against your breast with blush of emberassment on your face.

"Ehm... yeah... hehe."

His smirk widened and winked at you.

"All participants stand on the race track."

A voice called.

"Well, time for me to go. Hope you'll cheer for me."