Meet the Newbie. (Chapter Three)

Damon's POV.

I saw a girl come in and I quickly dropped the body and blured out of the room she didnt even see me lucky. She had this really high pitched scream though.. And her red hair look fairly familier I dont know who exatcly she reminded me of.... I went into the Mystic Grill and sat with the group. I looked at them and explained everything.. They weren't exactly happy with me. The girl who I just saw walked into the Mystic Grill. Elena shot up and so did Caroline and Bonnie of couse they ran over to the girl and the three of them sqealed out excpet the girl I used my super vampire hearing.

"Oh my gosh! Lydia! What are you doing here?!?!" Elena asked.

"My mom let me move here in out old family apartment.... It was weird I had to call the police because there were three dead bodies in my apartment and a figure disappeared..." The girl 'Lydia' said they brought the girl over here.

"Guy's this is Lydia. Lydia, you remember Matt, my brother Jeremy. These are our friend Alric. Stefan, and my boyfriend Damon." Elena said and I smiled the girl nodded and when she looked at me her face froze.

"It was you! You were the person in my apartment!" She yelled out. I gave her a confused look to hide that it was me.

"I dont know what your talking about 'Lydia'." I said she glared at me before she started shaking and walked off towards the bathroom she walked in to the girls bathroom and the next thing we knew she was screaming.

The same scream she had when I saw her in the appartment. We all walked into the bathroom to find a couple half naked and dead. They must have been drained while the were have sex. Lydia looked at it and ran away from the scene she was in tears. Did she know them? I walked after her.
"Did you know them?" I asked couriously.

She shook her head.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I just do... I always know when people die..." I looked at her with shock.