Chapter 1: A new feeling

(It was another day at the Happy Hotel, Alastor was walking around the hotel with his eyes closed humming along to one of the song from the radio earlier that day. He opened his eyes to Charlie with papers from her office. He stopped to say hello.)

Alastor: Why isn't the lovely Miss Charlie.

(He said as she tried to carry all of her papers that she had in her arms. She turned to see Alastor looking at her with charming smile.)

Charlie: Oh, hi Al! How are you doing today?

Alastor: I'm doing good. Do you want me to help?

  (Alastor replied. Charlie nodded and gave Al half of the papers. He asked Charlie if she would like to get a cup of coffee sometime. She agreed with happy giggle. She told Alastor to put the papers that he had is in the mail. She walked into her room. He did what she said, he began blush at the thought of her.)

(He went downstairs to see Husk, Niffty, Angel Dust and Vaggie at the bar. He sat down on a chair at bar with them. He said hello to them.)

Vaggie: Alastor, are you okay?

  (Vaggie asked him. Husk then gave him a shot glass with beer. Alastor was too much lost though to heard Vaggie's question. She asked he again, this time he heard her.)

Alastor: Vaggie, I'm doing fine. It's just have you ever been in love?

   (Vaggie looked at him like he was stupid. Husk, Angel, and Niffty looked away from him. Niffty ran to clean. Husk and Angel laughed at him because they know that Alastor loves Charlie. He blushed from embarrassment and love of Charlie.)

  (Later that day, Alastor saw Charlie talking to Angel dust. Angel looked annoyed at Charlie. Angel rolled his eyes and walked away with his middle finger up at her. Alastor walked silently to Charlie.)

Alastor: You know that he'll wouldn't cooperate if you ask him to try. I personally think that he'll wouldn't make it to heaven.

(Alastor told her as she jumped back to the wall. Charlie groaned and rolled her eyes as she walked away from him. Alastor muttered something to himself.)

(When night came, Alastor went to see Charlie. He found sleeping on her bed, he walked in her room and covered with her bed sheets. He walked back outside of her room. The next day was Alastor because he had something special for him and Charlie.)

I hope you enjoy the chapter. I made some edits to the original version of chapter.
Words: 430