Part 2.

Max continued to shove her finger inside Eleven, it had only been three minutes after Max started and El was a moaning mess. "Two more minutes El" Max said, "AHHH c-could we make it t-ten?" El said through her moans. "Trust me, there will be better ones" Max said smiling at her horny friend. Eleven screamed as she had her first orgasm, "Wow" Max said as she watched Eleven roll her eyes to the back of her head. Max was very happy that she got to make her that way, a few minutes passed. "Max have the five minutes passed?" El asked not wanting her to stop but curious because it seemed like way longer. "It passed ten minutes ago, but I wanted to see if I could make you cum" Max said taking her wet finger out of Eleven. "Cum?" Eleven asked as she stood up, "I'll just make you do it then you'll know what it is" Max said jumping back onto her bed. Eleven spun the bottle again because now she would do it to Max, the paper said "make out with the other for two minutes" Eleven smiled as cause she knew what that meant. Eleven and her recently broken up with ex-boyfriend Mike, did that a lot! Max knew that, Eleven leaned in and kissed Max, holding her hands on her face. Max kissed back, the only sound in the room was the sound their lips made when they connected. Max got too excited into the kiss that she started wrapping her arms around Eleven's body, tickling her back as she pulled her closer. Eleven started following her hands up Max's chest, grasping her tits. Max let out a little moan and Eleven slipped her tongue into Max's mouth. Touching the walls of her mouth, sharing her saliva. Max broke their kiss as she dragged her tongue all along El's lips as if she was putting on lipstick. Eleven giggled and licked her soaking wet top lip. Max kissed Eleven again,this time they were both moaning and gasping, with Max being eager to see what was next she spun the bottle with her empty hand. Not breaking the kiss, Eleven kept throwing herself onto Max. Eleven broke the kiss a few seconds late just to giggle at what the next card said.