Part 1.

Eleven is a thirteen year old girl who was raised in a laboratory where she would get tested on for her inherited telekinesis abilities. Eleven doesn't know much about being a human or being normal. Her best friend Maxine, who goes by Max usually tells her all about how things work.

One afternoon  in Hawkins Indiana, after shopping at the mall the two girls come back to Max's house to hangout.  Both of them have been feeling very attracted to each other for a while but never knew how to tell each other.
"Do you want to play a game?" Max says while jumping on top of the rainbow sheets of her bed, "sure, what?" El replies right behind her. "I have something in mind but we don't have to do it" Max said shyly,before Eleven could answer, Max stood up without another word and grabbed an empty coke bottle from her bed-side table. "What I was thinking was that we could write a bunch of things on pieces of paper and spin the bottle, whatever we land on, we have to do" Max said quitetly. "Okay" El said interested in Max's idea. Max got up from the bed and came back with a piece of paper and a pen.
Max quickly wrote down a bunch of things that El had no idea what they were. "Max I don't know what any of these mean" El said, "that's okay, I will tell you all what they are as we go along" Max said firmly as she finished putting the slices of paper around the empty coke bottle. Max nodded at El and she spun the bottle, once the bottle stopped,the girls read that the price of paper said "finger the other for five minutes."  "What does that mean Max?" El said confused, "Do you want me to tell you or show you?"
Max asked her brunette friend. "Show me" Eleven answered knowing of nothing that Max was going to do. "Tell me if you want me to stop or if it hurts you okay?" Max said seriously, "okay" El replied. "Lay down,I will count" Max said, El got up and laid on the floor since the bed had the paper and bottle on it. Max put her finger in her mouth so that it would hurt less for El.
Covering it in spit,she slowly pulled down El's shorts down to her knees. Eleven pulled them the rest of the way down and threw them across the room.
Max slowly slipped her hand into Eleven's black lace underwear.With Eleven not knowing what Max was doing, she just stayed quiet watching her friends hand inside of her underwear. Max rubbed her hand on the entering of Eleven's pussy slowly, Eleven let out a tiny moan  from the slight pleasure.
Max slowly slipped her finger into El's vagina, slowly going and out. Eleven was moaning really loudly because it was her first time feeling that way. Max was relived that El was liking it because for a while she's wanted to make Eleven feel good.