final

Everyone was out of the museum.

Kevin:so that's what happened.as he told luna girl was shock and had nothing to say.

Luna girl:mothsuki is this true?as mothsuki landed on her finger and shook her head yes.

Mothsuki:EEE EEE(mothsuki sorry...)...

Luna girl:no need to apologize mothsuki I shouldn't have let him trick.

Mothsuki:EEEE EEEE(sorry kevin for lying to you...)...as kevin didn't understand what she said.

Luna girl:she said she is sorry for lying to you.

Kevin:mothsuki its ok I shouldn't have gotten mad at you.as mothsuki got on Kevin's hand and they cuddled.

Kevin:and plus I think its time for you to turn back to normal.as he held out her crystal as mothsuki pick it up and pointed at the moon.

Than a a beam came from the moon and blasted mothsuki and she turned back to normal.

Mothsuki:MOTHSUKI BACK MOTHSUKI CAN SPEAK AGAIN EEEE!!!as everyone cheered.

Kevin:mothsuki your back and beautiful as ever.as mothsuki blushed and hugged kevin.

Mothsuki:mothsuki glad to hug kevin like this!

Kevin:me to.

Mothsuki:mothsuki was wondering if you know we can get back together?...as kevin looked at rip and howler and luna girl as they nodded yes.

Kevin:yes we can.as mothsuki was happy and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him again as he blushed alot.

Luna girl:*whisper*I think we should get out of here and give them alittle space.as she smirked as everyone agreed and chuckled.

Catboy:agree but right after we do this...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT KEVIN SAVED THE DAY!!!