Chapter Three

Her feet pounded on the pavement as she ran towards to bus. She leaps into puddle that was caused by a broken sprinkler head, sending water everywhere drenching her new combat boots. The bus finally came to a stop after several minutes of her running behind it and pounding on the side. Wet and panting, June entered the bus greeted by several nasty stares from the juniors and sophomores. She pasted a couple of girls dressed like they were about to go onto the catwalk. They were discussing classes and how excited they were to meet there friends.

"Definitely Freshman's", thought June as she got some disgusted glances from them too. She sat in the only seat left in the back of the bus and took out a pen. She began to draw; the lines and shapes slowly started to form people dressed in the finest gowns and jewels possible all sitting on long chairs and sofas. Then in the back where you wouldn't expect someone to be, there was a girl. Hair tangled and clothes tattered enjoying her own jewel, her smile, but she was chained and locked to a chair of her own. Then at the bottom of the page June signed it and wrote "High School visualization". The bus suddenly came to a Holt sending Junes drawing flying across the bus. Nobody noticed it laying in the walk way, as they trampled on it and left muddy footprints all over the design. With burning hot cheeks she peeled it off of the muddy brown walk way that it had now resembled, crumbled it up, and threw it in her backpack. She stomped off the bus and started to lazily head over to the front of the school, to the schedule lines. She could hear the annoying chitter chatter of young males and females as she walked by the freshman table, crossing over and heading over to the senior's. She stood in the long line for the last names that started in "B" and waited. You could tell who the seniors were with one passing glance; they were the ones who always looked tired and ready to leave, either wearing the newest trend first or the latest scrub attire. Though when you took a glance at June, she looked nothing like them. With her long purple hair, cut right below her shoulders, astonishing long slender legs, and neon blue eyes; you would think she was the owner of the Hot Topic in Pebble Peak Mall.

The line slowly got shorter and soon enough June was in the front.

"Last name" said one of the Student Council chair members. She resembled one of them perfectly, with her big flashing grin, and bright yellow shirt with big bold bubble letters reading "Stu. Co. rules".

"Blossom" said June. The girl ruffled through the stacks of papers and finally pulled out the one titled with her name.

"Here you go" she said passing the paper over gleefully "Hope you have fun at your last year at Blue Orchid high."

"Thanks" June said quietly as she grabbed the paper and quickly walked through of the crowds of people. She looked down at the freshly printed schedule before her and started heading to her first class; English IV Honors