Chapter 9

A/N I edited this, so Sophie's mind is inpenatrable :)

"You guys have powers?" I ask, not really surprised.

I mean, they didn't try to send me to Area 51 to get inspected... I'm being overdramatic! Nobody would do that...

Tam narrows his eyes. He looks at me like I'm a bug under a microscope. I turn around, slightly terrified. 

I study all the people in front of me. 

Dex, my cousin, tech wonder. As I think that, it clicks. He must be a technopath!

Let's see if I can figure them out...

Marella, a person I met an hour ago, firey personality. Ah. Pyrokinetic. Fire powers.

Lihn, Tam's twin. She's a little harder... wasn't Dex saying that she's the best swimmer on the swim team earlier?  Ohhhh... hydrokinetic. Water powers.

Keefe, a guy, with good looks my brain thought without my permission. SOPHIE! Not the time! Anyway, Keefe acts like he knows what everyone's feeling.... right. Empath.

Fitz, Biana's brother, and... ummm... I have no clue.

Tam, a guy, crushing on Biana, SOPHIE! Right. He seems dark and mysterious... though what power does that relate too?

Biana, a absolute meanie (A/N GOSH that sounded so childish lol), crushing on Tam... super confident. Hmmm...

UGH. WHY ARE FITZ, TAM, AND BIANA SO HARD!

Fitz steps forward. He tilts his head to the side, confused. "Why can't I get into your mind? It's like... impenatrable. And that's coming from me, Fitz Vacker. You might as well know... I'm the most powerful telepath in the world. So..."

I smirk. "I special. That's all."

Then I look around. "Anyone going to answer my question from ealier? You guys have powers? Come on, Keefe. You feel how frustrated I'm feeling." I roll my eyes.

I narrow my eyes when Keefe looks away, and nobody answers. Then I roll them.

I turn to Percy. I walk toward him and whisper in his ear "You coming with me? Or will you come alone. They aren't going to answer anyway." He hesitates, then nods. I take that as he wants to come with me. I grab his hand, then turn to the others, staring at their shoes.

"The mistake people make these days," I say, "is that they don't look up."

Then, still holding Percy's hand, I fly up into the sky.

------

Hey Guys! 

I'm thinking about doing somebody else's POV, who should I do?

AND OMG 391 READS!
TYGSM!!!!!!!

Shadow, out -->