Slaughter

7 YEARS AGO (PHOEBE'S POV)

Once upon a time, their was a city called Choir Jale. There, a family happily lived in a mansion. However, that happiness had its limits. Blood, death, and slaughter came to them. The whole entire family was killed in the hands of the two last survivors. Luckily, they managed to escape the massacre that was going on in the city. They both managed to get deadly weapons on their hands and use them to slaughter their enemies into pieces. Together....they'll take back their home. But, there are consequences. When something's lost....one can never get it back again....
PRESENT TIME

I lifted my M-4 Carbine, ponting at the trooper, who hesitated for five minutes now. I pulled the trigger and shot the troop that was now lifeless and a dead corpse. "Poppy, the close is clear," I said to my sister, who was hiding behind an old and abandoned building. "Okay" she said, she came out from the hideout and reloaded her glock. She's the only sister and family I have left. And before you asked, yes we are sisters, twins to be exact. We both have dark red hair and light blue eyes. The only difference between us is that I have  peircings on my lower lip and a small one on my nose, while Poppy has seven on her right ear. Our style of clothing is different too. I wear combat boots with skin tight black leather pants, a black leather jacket, and a ripped white tank top, while Poppy wears black mid-thigh shorts with black slip-on shoes and a black crop top and a black flannel.

"So any troops o heading this way?" I asked her, she looked at her tracker device and hissed at it. "This peice of crap doesn't respond to the damn signal!" She yelled in frustration. "Oye! I think I see two fugitives!" I heard a troop shout from the alley. I turned to Poppy, "time to go" I quickly responded. She nodded, as we ran to our hideout with speed without no one noticing us. Good thing it's foggy.

We're at our hideout spot. It was just an abandoned 1800's house, where we keep our toys. "We're back!" Poppy shouted, we heard footsteps coming towards us. It was Axel and Nathan, our friends and recruits. We found them at Wonder valley, both of them curled in a ball. At first they looked like they haven't eaten in years. But we took them in and cared for them like our own children(we're 7 years older than them) Nathan, being my son, and Axel, being Poppy's son. "You're back early...." Nathan said, while yawning and stretching his arms. "We had to deal with less troops now, after General Gabe found out that his soldiers were failing him" I said, Axel did a small oh. "So when's the next target coming?" Nathan asked, "very soom, Nathan. Very soon...." I mumbled the last part. "This is lame, Phoebe! Let's take them with us! I bet we can show them how to kill!" Poppy fake yawned. "Fine!" I huffed. I took two extra glocks for them. I handed one glock to each of them and we left the small house.
AT THE CITY (CHOIR JALE)

"Everything is dead....." Nathan mumbled, playing with his toy. "Exactly. Everything is dead. Including everyone but the Empire and us," Poppy said, "we just need to protect ourselves by being assassins and everything will turn out right for us. Besides it's the only way to get our revenge."

I heard an explosion and turn to see Apple Red quarter in flames. "Everybody run! They found us!" I shouted at them. We ran to an abandoned alley, basically everything is abandoned. Poppy and Axel were cathing their breath while Nathan and I were panting. "Why now!?" Poppy shouted, "I guess they're looking for survivors in the wrong place, cause we're here" I replied. I turn to see if any troops were following us.
5...6....9 of them!?! I thought.

"This is not good....go back to the hideout. Pack everything and every single one of our guns and go run to Flower Meadow, I'll meet you there." I whispered to them. "Are you sure about this, Phoebe?" Nathan whispered-asked. I nodded, "go now! This is your only chance to escape!" I whispered-yelled at them. They nodded and tiptoed very quietly.

When they left I checked my glock that I borrowed from Poppy if it had ammo left. "If I die, well bad luck for me" I mumbled to myself and shot up at the sky to distract the troops for a minute or so.
POPPY'S POV

That sister of mine doesn't even know how worried I am!

Nathan, Axel, and I are running to save our freaking lives to our hideaway!

If she died....if Phoebe died....then I'll have nothing left for me to live....

"Poppy snap out of it!" Axel bellowed. "Working on it!" I shouted back.

We're already at the old house. I ordered Nathan to pack up ALL of our melee weapons, while Axel on the other hand, was going to pack our guns in the bug black duffle bags. "We need more duffle bags!" Axel shouted from the weapon room. "Then hide some guns in your clothes or just make some room!" I barked.

I went out to the broken and aged porch. I saw  smoke and bombs exploding in the city from the distance. I sensed a blast coming from it. Good thing we're outside the city.
Hurry up sis!, I anxiously thought.

"Hurry up you two! We don't have time!" I shouted. With that, they were ready with all our duffle bags that were filled with our weapons. We left and headed to Flower Meadow.... before that, I got a quick glimpse of my destroyed home.

PHOEBE'S POV

The troop that I was dealing with was pretty skilled in my opinion. I hate to admit it, but it was true.
Rank A troop eh?, I thought with a smirk, I can deal with that.

He quickly pulled the trigger to his S.A gun(AN; I made up that up. It is a special kind of gun that shoots lazer-like bullets. Though, it's nothing like the real lazers, but normal bullets. S.A means Society Assembly) I quickly dodged the bullet. But somehow it made a small scratch on my right cheek. Even though I'm tough, it hurt a lot.

"You messed with the wrong person....buddy" I warned at the troop. I ignored the pain coming from the scratch and walked towards the now frightened man. I have to say, I'm well known to the Empire and the soldiers. So I'm feared to them. I myself, am fear.

"You should be afraid" I fumed. He got his S.A ready to shoot. The troop was targeting my forehead. He blasted the blue lazer bullet at me, I dodged my head to the side and didn't get a wound.
That was a close call, I sneered with a relieved face.

I git my glock out from my leather jacket and targeted at the troops fore head.
Good thing he doesn't have S.A armor, I gladly thought.

I pulled the trigger and shot at the man that was now departed. I snapped his neck and his fellow teammates to make sure they won't come back from the dead. Nah just kidding. But I did snapped their necks though. "Now....you joined your little friends. You all tried to beat me, but that never came to be. Now look at yourself, all dead and lifeless" I smirked.

I put the glock away and ran to Flower Meadow to meet up with the others.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Phoebe's pic.