Exceeding the Limit

I don't own transformers, Just my OC's!

Astrosecond: 1/2 Earth seconds

Breem: 8.3 Earth Minutes

Deca Cycle: 1 Earth Month

Groon: 1 Earth Hour

Joor: 6 Earth Hours

Klik: 1.2 Earth Minutes

Nano-klik: 1 Earth Second

Orn: 1 Earth Week

Solar Cycle: 1 Earth Day

Mega Cycle: 1 Earth Year

Vorn: Century ~ 100 Years ~ 1 Year on Cybertron.

-//////////////////////////////////-

I laid flat on a hard surface. My spark was searing in pain from the torture they had just used on me. It consisted of shocking my..our...most intimate area...our spark.

"Put it back." A voice growled. I felt Magnus's arms pick me up. The humans ordered him to bring me here, or they'd offline the rest of them. I mentally told him to do so. He begged me to not go through with it. I sent authority to him and he gave in. I guess being Optimus's Sparklet had its quirks. Giving orders.

-Striker?- Magnus asked. I just laid there, fearing if I moved that it would bring more pain. To my old and new injuries.

It's been an Orn since my capture and a half. Maybe two. I had been dragged to many hangars for testing. They had forced my chest plates open, hence the scratch marks on my upper chest. They're trying to see how the sparks work, and being a sparkling, they had a better chance of getting the intel they need.

Sparklings are still growing, even at my age. Our systems are still vulnerable to being so easily studied. Many of our systems do not have harden outer shells to protect sensitive wirings. They easily opened them and had their way with the opportunities.

When Magnus crouched, it snapped me out if my thoughts. He set me down in the cell floor very carefully and touched my helm in an apologetic manner and I whined from the pain.

It's been a couple solar cycles since I had been I here last. Same with Magnus. The others tried talking to me mentally while I was gone, but I pushed them out before the pain started. I was happy they were there without the scientists knowing. It helped me cope with not being able to return Optimus' and Jazzs' tugs on my spark. I knew they felt the pain I had experienced because the links would fill with outrage and comfort.

"Striker." Thor came to my side as Magnus walked out and they locked our cell. I slowly opened my optics at him. He growled and sat against my shoulder like usually does and tried soothing me by rubbing at my armor.

-We need to get out of here.- SunStreaker growled. -Or Striker won't survive much longer.-

I heard grumbled agreements.

-How you holding up, Kid?- Blue asked.

-.....ok....- I relayed.

-Bullslag, Striker.- Magnus growled.

-You are NOT ok.- I sighed at him.

-Maybe not, but if I hadn't taken that, you all would be offline. Dead.-

Thor glared at me.

-You are just a child, Striker. You shouldn't have to be put through this.-

We heard the door open and the clack of heels. I looked over and saw the lady stop at my cell. She unlocked it and came forward but Thor immediately stood in her way.