Runaway flames- Hayley Williams and Jeremy paramore fanfic

Hi ^.^ I've never written anything on here before so......being a massive parawhore i am i thought I'd make a lil story including Hayley and Jeremy :) lemme know what you think and if i should carry it on :3 thanks! P.s. i haven't proof read this so don't shoot me! :,)

*beep beep beep beep*

I slam my hand down on the small grey box much to my distress and brush the orange flaming strands of hair from my face, I try to block out the discomfort of the duvet twisting round my body shifting it into awkward angles. School is the last place I want to go right now but one more slip up and I genuinely think my mum will lose it, this is my last straw, my last shot at a second chance for me and my mum getting along, after I messed it up so much last time... I struggle to my feet and found the will to prepare myself for the day, I'm nothing special; a typical under average looking 16 year old girl struggling through the last few years of existing in this dreary lifeless town. My hair looks untameable and resembles a lions mane as usual, so I brush it back into a half fashioned ponytail, leaving my fringe to hover lifelessly over my left eye, my school uniform pulled roughly over my shoulders that shiver at the slightest breeze, the uniform hangs loosely on my body; two sizes too big, brought down at the boot fair last week to replace my old two sizes too small uniform I squeezed in to for my early teen years at Oakley high; a small blazer and simple blouse finished with a simple pleated skirt and knee high socks. I reach across and close my room's only window only to notice a boy walking down the street in Oakley high school uniform, I study him and notice his light brown hair fashioned beautifully just brushing the edge of his brown eyes, that's strange...i thought i was the only one down here to attend Oakley high?...