Something About You - ( One Direction Fanfic )

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic, so I really hope it's okay... Please leave feedback!!

Chapter 1 - Big, Big News!!!

Jessie's P.O.V

"Okay, thanks Gen! Bye now!" Hannah, my mother grinnedinto the phone. She slammed the phone down and did her little happy dance around the kitchen, knocking several things over while doing so. My older sister Amelia strutted into the kitchen, her black heels banging against the tiles. Amelia was ( summed up ) drop dead gorgeous, her long black hair fell in waves to mid-waist, she had huge, bright blue eyes like the ocean and extremely long legs. She was practically a Goddess. Then there's me. Sure, I have long hair and big eyes, but that's where the resemblance stops. I apparently took after my dad, but I wouldn't know that, I never knew him. My hair is a light brown, and I had big brown eyes, but my eyes always looked to big to fit my delicate face, and had gained myself 'awkward Bambi' as a nickname because of it. I was a bit on the podgy side in my opinion, but I am who I am right? "What the hell happened here?!" Amelia screeched, another huge difference between us was that Amelia was a giant clean freak! She dropped to her knees immediately and started picking things up, I laughed at her horrified expression and turned my attention to mum.

"So why the happy dance may I ask?" I questioned.

"Well, I just got off the phone with auntie Gen" Gen's not really my aunt, but she's the closest to it since both my parents are only children

"She's managed to get us tickets on a flight to England next month!!!!" She squealed, I swear she's fourteen by the amount of times she shrieks. But I had to admit, England sounded exciting!!! Amelia dropped everything she was holding and started hyperventilating.

"England. As in. London England???" She said between breaths.

"Yes sweetie, London England..." My mother said, almost questioning her.

"What's so special about London England??"

"What's so special about London?!!?" She shrieked, looking lethal

"Only the fact that ONE FRIKKIN DIRECTION SPENDS MOST OF THEIR TIME THERE!? What if I, Amelia Rose Keane, MET ONE DIRECTION?!" She sighed then fell backwards onto the barstools behind her and started daydreaming or something.

My mother sighed then returned to her phone.

Oh how could I forget, my sisters a huge directioner, or what ever you call it! Myself on the other hand, complete opposite. Sure, some of their songs are okay... But it's not like they're amazing! I ran upstairs, taking two at a time.

I flopped onto my bed and called up my best friend, Brianna.

"Heyy gurrrl!" Her voice rang through the phone.

"Heyyy babe!!!" I replied just as cherry

"So what's on your mind Hun?"

"I'm off to England for a bit..."

"WHAT?! Babe I'm gonna miss you so much!!! When are you leaving? How long for? Why? Can you take meee??"

The questions flew at me at a remarkable speed. We chatted for about 20 minutes when I got called down for dinner. We were having spaghetti, usually my favourite dish, but I didn't really feel like eating. I couldn't get over the fact that I would be leaving Brianna for... Wait a minute.

"Mum how long are we in England for??"

"4 months dear why?"

Four months?!?!? Without Brianna? Oh hell no!!!! I whipped out my phone and texted Brianna under the table. Moments later I received a reply

Four months?? Whaaaattt???

"No phones at the table!" My mum snapped.

Jeez what got her in a piss!? I angrily shoved my phone back in my pocket and continued twirl my pasta round my fork without much care. Sauce splattered across the tablecloth, giving me death glares from mum

"I think you've had enough for now Jessie." She snarled

"I'll just... Errr... Go to bed then. Night" I awkwardly mumbled in return

I trudged upstairs, wondering why the hell she was in such a piss?!

A/N - Ooh? What's gonna happen next?? Why is Hannah so upset all of a sudden? Sorry it's short, the parts will get a lot longer though don't worry!! :) Please leave feedback!!!

-Dipsy x