Motivation

I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this. I'm writing this because I love to write, and I love being motivated. I guess this is sort of like my own little motivational note on life. Life is a big adventure. From our first inhale of fresh air to that last exhale of carbon dioxide, we go through life wondering if we're really living up to full potential. We wonder if we make a difference in our life and in the lives of others. People say they walk through life happy, positive, with a great job, good friends and an amazing love life. Others say that they hate their jobs, have no friends and will never find love. To all those sad faces out there, life is what you make it. I think of peoples lives like a body of water. Some peoples lives are like gentle rivers, calm lakes, or a still lagoon. These people have a laid-back lifestyle, they probably had a good childhood and have been keeping themselves in check, just floating, just chilling. You also have the people who's lives are fast paced, filled with action and excitement, like white water rapids or a riptide, the optimistic workers and partygoers of the world. Then you have others who may have a life like an ocean in a storm or a huge maelstrom. These people have come out of childhood in a rough state and are confused, not sure where to go or what to do. I'm nothing special, just an average guy with a bit of advice not just for those people lost in the violent stormy oceans, but for everyone. Swim on guys, just keep swimming. Life is going to be tough, there is no doubt about it. Sometimes you'll be swimming along on a gentle stream when a tidal wave threatens to engulf you. You just look at that tidal wave, cross your arms and laugh. Don't give up. Everyone on this earth has the potential to be anything and do anything. To overcome any obstacle and push themselves to achieve awesomeness. It's not going to be easy, far from it,  but it isn't impossible. That potential can only get you part of the way, you gotta want it. To be successful at whatever it is you wanna do in life. And if someone or something tries to stop you from succeeding, remember the tidal wave, cross your arms and laugh at the feeble attempt to bring you down. Swim right through that S.O.B and leave a trail of bubbles behind. Start each day with a big heaping cup of confidence and then the sky is the limit. I personally, live my life everyday as best as I can, I've swam across oceans and have been dragged down by whirlpools before but I always float back up and keep swimming. It wasn't easy but I did not want to be lost to a deep cold abyss, and so I kept swimming. I made a personal note to myself a couple years ago. I want to live life to the fullest so that when I wake up every morning I cannon-ball out of bed with an explosion of excitement, and when my feet hit the floor, Hell shakes and Satan shudders with fear as he says "Damn! the bitch is awake!" Well that was a long ass note. Just remember to all you downtrodden teenagers and struggling people, workaholics and partygoers. Sometimes you gotta take a chance, sometimes you gotta grit your teeth and push on through the hard times, sometimes you gotta chill the fuck out and sometimes you gotta get up off your ass and have an adventure. Life is a big, blue, watery road that takes quite a long time to get to the end of, and you gotta take chances on your journey, but also be cautious because a wrong turn could lead you to an early drowning session. Stay confident, safe and positive and above all, keep on swimming.