Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

"Taylor,dear, where have you been?" My dad asked. "I was at the mall.I went to get my dress for the banquet." I answered, not so truthfully. It wasn't really a lie, I had been at the mall, but instead of shopping for some stupid sparkly dress, I had been at the guitar store. I love playing guitar, but my dad doesn't approve. He wants me to grow up, get married to a snotty,rich dude, and run the company, but that's not what I want. I want to be in a band. Yes, you heard right Daddy's little princess is not as much of a princess as you think. Instead of classical music, I listen to Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and All Time Low. I also have a closet full of skinny jeans, band shirts, and converse. Not that Dad knows about any of that. Just like he doesn't know that instead of going to violin lessons, I've been going to the music store to play the guitars. The workers love me and I attract a lot of customers by playing. Sapphire, one of the girls that work there, knows my love of All Time Low and invited me to a concert. "Dad, I'm going to stay at Charlotte's house." Charlotte was my nanny, but now that I'm 21, she's more of a friend. She knows about my band obsession and helps me sneak away from Dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fast Forward To Getting Ready For Concert ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove to Saph's house to get ready over there, so we could lave as soon as possible.I had already called Charlotte,telling her that Dad thinks I stayed over there. I walked into her bathroom. She was getting ready in the other bathroom and since I have a key, she didn't need to let me in.I put on a Love Like War lyric shirt, black skinny jeans, and purple converse. I straightened my hair and kept my makeup natural. When I walked into the living rom, Saph was there waiting for me. She was wearing a black All Time Low shirt with dark washed jeans and black converse. "Ready?" she asked. "Hell yeah!" And with that we got into her car and drove to the concert.