super high school level whore

Celeste unzipped my zipper slowly. was this really happening right now? was i dreaming?

she grabbed my tie and drew my face close to hers, making out with me on the spot. i always wanted to know what her lips tasted like. what they would feel like on mine. i put my hand on her cheek and kissed her back, wanting more than i was letting on. celeste pulled away from me.

she swiftly took of my pants, revealing my boxer-style underwear i had been wearing underneath. i flushed. i hadnt really expected to be getting railed tonight.

celeste ran her hands up and down my thighs, stroking the flesh with her cold, pale, long fingers.

faster than before, she took off my underwear.
"a-ah..!" i wasnt really expecting that.

"are you alright?" celeste said. her eyes were deep, full of genuine worry now.
"if you'd like to stop at any time just say 'willow', okay?" she reassured me.
i didnt need reassurance though. this was exactly what i wanted.

i nodded and told her that i could keep going.

my lower half was fully exposed now. celeste's eyes scanned me lustfully. my pale waist and thighs and hips were probaby eye candy for her now. i held back a scoff at the idea.

celeste suddenly grabbed my wrists and pushed me onto the couch. she was now ontop of me, her freezing cold hands wrapping around my wrists like an expensive silver bracelet.
she looked at me now, her eyes full of hunger, her hair almost obscuring her face and her small dress almost betraying her.

she let go of one of my wrists and put her middle and ring finger together. she then inserted the two fingers into her mouth and covered them in saliva. she spent a good twenty seconds doing this, carefully encasing her scissor mechanism in spit.
then, after she'd done that, she moved on to me.
still holding one of my wrists above my head, she shoved her knee in between my thighs, opening my legs. then, she inserted her slender fingers into me.

"celeste..!" she found the clit quickly. had she done this before? she went slowly at first, rubbing it with expertise as if she'd done it a million times before.
then, she picked up the pace. i bit my lip to try and prevent a moan from escaping my lips.

"you like that, dont you, kyoko?" celeste said, going even faster now. "now let me hear you moan." she demanded.
"c-celeste..!" i moaned her name with delight. although i didnt want to admit it, i had thought about this exact scenario many times before. she paused fingering me for a moment and looked deep into my eyes with those red orbs.

"call me taeko." she said, her dry voice making my body pulsate with lust. "thats my real name."

then she started again, rubbing the clit even faster now.
"t-taeko-" id already gotten used to the name. she was very skilled with her hands. i tipped my head back. i closed my eyes in flourish. if she kept going at this pace, i might-

"a..ah..!" i came all over her hand, my juices pouring out onto her delicate fingers. she lapped it up with relish, all the while remaining eye contact with me. she licked her hand carefully, making sure not to miss any.
"mmh.." she moaned softly, almost in a whisper. "youre a good girl kyoko." she said into my ear, laughing. i flushed.

taeko grabbed my black tie and pulled my face close to hers once more. we made out. she tried to insert her tongue but i ended up pulling away and laughing. she laughed too. she laughed so daintily, putting a hand to her mouth and sectioning off each giggle as if there were a period between each word. i took a moment to drink in her beauty. she had a pale face that looked like it was carved by an angel. her eyes were almond shaped and deep red, nothing like id ever seen before. her bangs framed her face loftily, giving her an intense appearance. she looked intimidating, and she certainly was intimidating. maybe thats why i liked her.

taeko slid my tie off, untying the knot and unbuttoning my shirt to reveal a lacy black bra i threw on. i wasnt exactly flat chested, but it wasnt as impressive as id have liked it to be.
taeko took a moment to analyse my now nearly exposed chest.

"uhm.. taeko..?" i said warily. i wasnt uncomfortable with her staring but i wanted to know why she was hyperanalyzing them.

"B cup, right?" she grinned at me, the corners of her mouth turning up in that smirk i knew oh-so-well.

i sighed and hung my head.
"yeah."
how'd she know?

taeko frowned. "why are you embarrassed?" then her eyes widened.

"dont tell me.. youre jealous..?" she smirked. she put her hands on her own, feeling them as if she was weighing them and her arms were the scales. i turned red again, my mind blank.

"n-no, its not like th-"

"its fine, its fine. i get it, kyoko." she stopped and turned to face me, crawling up to me once more. she was on top of me again now. i suddenly became hyperaware that my shirt was open. i instinctively went to close it, but was met with a cold hand on my wrist.

"wait." taeko said. she ripped off my bra in one swift movement.
"o-..!" i was now fully exposed. she felt me up, playing with my boobs, such as they were. she seemed to be enjoying herself. but it was quite casual.
"uhm.. taeko?"

"..whats wrong?" she put a hand to my face. it was cold. "you okay?" she asked.

"yeah, yeah, im fine but.."
taeko leaned closer to me. she stopped playing with my chest and listened intently.

"why'd you invite me over here in the first place?"