*lip bite*

you and kuroo were best I friends. You were always cheering for hem until one day, Lev introduced his sister to the team. At first you didn't notice the casual glances that kuroo was giving alisa until you realize he was spending more time with her. "Do you like her or something?" You jokingly asked but honestly... you were scared of his answer. His eyes widened and quickly covered your mouth, "am I that obvious?" he whispered while looking around. You felt a sudden pain in your chest but decided to ignore it, "Duh! It's so obvious just ask her out already!" you said while smiling, you jokingly pushed him toward alisa. "Go get her. I'll distract lev!" You turned around waving at lev "hey lev... can you come here for a bit?" You asked while you walked toward him, Lev looked worriedly when he noticed tears falling down your face. "What happened?" He asked, you nodded your head toward kuroo and alisa. Glancing at them, kuroo gave you a thumbs up in which you returned with a smile. "Why did you do that?" Lev asked in a hush voice, "because.. I want-" your throat felt itchy "-him to be-" you were cut off by coughing, it felt painful. "Hey..." lev spoke in a terrified voice, you looked at your hand, "no...don't tell me-" it was blood...with...flower petals?