THAT AFTERNOON

It's 7.30 in the morning, it's just like the rest of the day. I got up, washed up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Well...when I walked into the kitchen, always saw the usual faces. My mother, Elizabeth, my stupid pervert sister, Carolyn, and the boy that's been living with us for a long time, David. Only one persona put a smile on me, Dr. Julia Hoffman, we've been friends since she came in the house and she is everything for me...you know...a special friend, although I don't think I know her as well as I think I do. "So honey, you have a date with Julia today, right?" My mother told me, smiling. "Yes, yes..." (I had a traumatized childhood, because my father raped me, that's why I'm having sessions with Julia) At 3.00 in the afternoon, I was prepared to head to Julia's office. I came at her door, knocked, but no one answered, so I waited until I heard complaints from the room. I didn't understand what was going on, in fact, I've been hearing these noises coming from her room for several days. So I decided to go in slowly and follow the those noises, what I saw made me paralyzed in my eyes open and I felt a strong feeling in my stomach. Julia was lying on the bed completely naked and touched herself, rubbing her clitoris and pinching her nipples. At some point, I felt butterfly in my stomach and my underwear were wet. I couldn't take my eyes off her...she is so beautiful, her eyes were clumped, she bit her lips, moans, and her body was glowing with sweat. I run right out in my room, being near Julia's, I could hear her moaning, I laying on the bed and I started to touch my self, get excited with her voice, thinking about what I saw and hearing. After a few minutes, I think I've reached orgasm with her. I caught my breath, I got up and I went back to Julia's office  door, I didn't get in time to knock that she opened the door and let me in.

She lay me in the patience's bed, and she sits like she knows

She lay me in the patience's bed, and she sits like she knows. "I know you spy on me while I was touching my self". I opened my eyes and couldn't say anything. She stand up and approaches me, grab my neck and shuts my mouth. "Honey, given that you have seen me naked, I think is it right  that I too can do it" she smirk. I didn't know what to do, whether to let her do it or not. But she walked up to my lips and kissed me. Now I was sure. I loved it. While she was kissing me, I feld protected and I was fine. Easy, she started putting my tongue in, I did the same. The room was quiet, all you could hear was our saliva mixing in our mouths. My core was swollen, I just wanted her. "Julia" I emetted a moan, "shh...little baby, be good for your mommy". I heard that word, I got completely excited. "Please! Touch me". Julia grab my neck and squeezes it. "Please what?", she looked at me with a dark look. "Please mommy", she smiles at me, "what do you want?". "I WANT YOU". She look at me and commands me: "go lie on the bed and strip away" I went to bed and started to strip, when I got to the bra, Julia stopped me. "Not yet", she smirk, took a blindfold and put it on me. She sat on me and started licking my neck. I took a strong breath and her grabs my neck at once. "Shut up, do you want to be punished?". Of course I wanted to be punished, but I said no. She keep kissing my neck, I'm too excited, I thed to touch my nipple in my bra, but Julia staged my wrists and stuck them behind my head. "You are a bad girl". She rips my bra, then comes down and starts taking my underwear off with her mouth. She started kissing my thighs, she was about to come to that point when she stopped. "Why" I ask her. "I will tell you what you have to do, now you lie down and touchyourself while I look at you, understand?" I was open for a few seconds, and without returning, I open my legs and started to drop my hand. When my fingers touched my clitoris, my embarrassment disappeared. I started rubbing it fast, while I thought Julia touched me. The sweat drops were spending on my body. "JULIA!", I put a hand on my nipple, "PLEASE MOMMY!". Julia laughed "you're amazing, you deserve a prize". She climbs up and starts kissing my belly. When she reaches my clit, she take it in her mouth and starts sucking it, while her stick two fingers in me by letting them out and entering them quickly. "Oh my god! Julia" I started shouting and my legs started shaking. I reached orgasm, but Julia didn't stop, she just kept on with two fingers and the other hand started tapping on my clitoris. "Shit!", Julia made me get to the second orgasm by making me squirt. She slowed me down by riding the waves of the last orgasm, her fingers were all wet, put them in her mouth and said "Mmh, you taste good"
I caught my breath, she made me lie on her and started caressing my hair. "You know Scarlett, I've fallen in love with you since the first time we met" I was exhausted and I told her that I loved her too before I fell into a deep sleep. Finally, after months, I was able to sleep well, and in the arms of the woman I secretly loved. I slept all night without waking up
because Julia's warm and naked body, I felt protected.