Part 1~the oopsies 🥰💩

I was at school when I felt a funky chunky feeling in my stomach... I thought it would just be a silent lil toot so I spread my bum checks and let her rip.
Little did I know that it was much more than a lil stank fart. The room started shaking as I started hovering over my desk, the power of my ripper dreamy steamy, made your mum meanie, smelt like a beanie, made your dad creamy, fart made me levitate. The over classes thought that there was a 9.6 earthquake. The whole earth could feel the rumble, the brick ceiling of the school started crumbling crushing all the children, a big hunk of brick fell right on top agustia mustia. Good no one liked that hoe.

Luckily I did not perish because my super trouper fart shot me up, crashing through the roof and out of the musty crusty building. I watched as the school crumbled on my hated ones, hehe I smiled as I saw the kids being squashed through the hole I made cause I'm so awesome.

At that moment my fart was over, but then I felt more coming. Diarrhoea SHOT out of my ass faster than you can say "bowel cancer" in no time the school was covered in my icky brown sludge, it smelt so good 🤤 it reminded me of the time I went to Taco Bell for my birthday, oh the joys ☺️

After 4 years my explosive diarrhoea finally settled down, I killed everyone in Texas 😜
I survived that long time by eating my own poo chunks and drinking the liquidy shit.

When I started lowering down I finally touched the ground for the first time in forever. My feet were a little wobbly but I got my normal pace back soon. I drove to Louisiana to see a doctor because I ripped my asshole half way up my back.
When I arrived I was sadly diagnosed with bowel cancer 🥲✌️ and the doctor said I had 10 years to live... so I killed him and the judge gave me 60 🥰