The Laws of Love

"Hey guys i know this story isnt going to be the one with awesome punctuation,spelling,and all that crap and im not a pro writer so take it easy on the story and tell me what you think!" :)

~Abby's POV

Don't you just hate it when you like this guy then some random girl just comes in and snatch that guy away from you? I think it's just stupid! Especially if that girl is one of those stupid stuck up well you know the rest.

I made my way to my bedroom and flopped down on bed. I grabbed my phone and phoned Michael (Aka the guy im madly inlove with but doesnt know anything about it because he's my bestfriend)

He answered the phone on the third ring."Hey whats up?",he said in a tone which means I'm acting like im ok but im really not.

"Oh nothing just checking if your alright because we haven't talked to each other in almost a week, i was just worried."

"Well I'm fine ok, so what else do you need?!"

I sighed before sayingmeet up with me at the park!", then i quickly hung up.

About 10 minutes of walking I got to the park. It was where we would meet up when we were kids and we had to talk about something.I saw him sitting on one of the swings with his face burried in his hands. I sat on the swing beside him and started swinging back and forth. I asked him what was wrong that I knew something was up.

"You know you can tell me anything we've been friends forever!"

He sighed then said, "I kissed Kaitlyn! there happy? I know we had a promise but she just kissed me!"

I stared at him with a blank expression on my face.

I know its short i wanted to see if it would get lots of views before i continue but hope you enjoy it! :)