16

Hardin's POV

And here we go... We had our first fight as a couple. But she's cute when she's jealous and I like it because I know she wants me just for her.

I hold her hand and we go downstairs. While we go to the kitchen, I see Lillian's look and I ignore it. I don't want to ruin our trip. She's a bitch and she lost her chance. And I want to be closer to my beautiful girlfriend: Tess. We enter in the kitchen where are David and Steph.

Tessa: "How we can help you?"

Steph: "We decided to cook some pastas."

Tessa: "Sounds good."

Steph: "You two..." She looks at me and David. "You can go in the living room and we will call you when the food is ready."

Hardin: "Ok, fine." I go closer to Tess. "Stop being mad at me." I kiss her.

Steph: "Ok Hardin, you have time to kiss her later. Bye!!"

I go with David in the living room and we lay on the couch and we start talking about different things until we're interrupted by Lillian who is coming out from the bathroom just with a towel on her. But I'm not going to let her ruin my relationship with Tess.

Lillian: "Hardin, can you help me with my necklace, please?"

Hardin: "No. You can do this alone."

Lillian: "What?"

Hardin: "Don't try anything, Lillian. I'm not interested anymore. You are a big girl and you can do this by yourself."

Lillian: "Asshole!" She leaves angry and we laugh.

David: "She's stupid as in high school."

Hardin: "She really is."

After 20 minutes, the dinner is ready and we go in the kitchen and we sit at the table. Tessa and Steph put the plates on the table and then they sit down. And Tess is sitting on my left, so I put my left hand on her tight. I want to assure her that I only want her.

Lillian: "It's just me or the food is too salty?" She breaks the silence. It was so nice before she started to talk.

Tessa: "For me it's good. Maybe you put too much salt on it."

Lillian: "No, I didn't. I can't it this." She pushes the plate back and she stand up.

Tessa: "If you don't like the food, you don't eat. That's easy."

Steph: "Exactly! But don't think that we are going to cook something else for you." Steph approves what Tessa said, which makes me think they intentionally put more salt into Lillian's plate.

Lillian gives them a look and she leaves the kitchen and Tessa and Steph giggles. After we eat, Riley and Liam go in their room and me and David help Tessa and Steph to clean the kitchen. When we are done, we go upstairs in our rooms, and we will decide tomorrow what we will do next.

"Can you tell me what was the thing with Lillian?"

"What are you talking about?" She says while she takes off her clothes. Is she doing this on a purpose?

"With her food. Did you put more salt in her plate? Did you do this on purpose?" I try to avoid her body because I don't need a distraction.

"And what if I did?" She takes off her bra and she get dressed with her pajama. Thank God she's dressed now.

"It's not nice what you two did."

"Well, it not nice, ok? But when she walked around you naked? Or when she answered at your phone and she was so rude! It's nice when she did this?"

"What? Tess, what do you mean?"

"What do I mean?! Why you gave her your phone?"

"But I didn't give her my phone!"

"Ugh, that bitch!" She's so angry. I'm not going to complain. Lillian is a big bitch.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why she does this."

"Ok, fine. Let's end the discussion.

"Good."

I take off my clothes and we get in the bed, next to her. And she seems to be mad. Again?

"Why are you upset again?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just tired."

"I want a good night kiss..."

"You kiss me." She faces me.

"Ok." I give her a short kiss.

"That's it?"

"You are mad and I don't want to move further."

"I'm not mad. I heard when she asked you to put her necklace. And you were cute when you told that to her. You really like me."

"I do. So, please... Stop being jealous, ok?"

"Ok." She smiles to me and she straddles me.

"What are you doing?" I smile and I put my hands on her hips.

"Isn't obvious?" She takes off her t-shirt.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not a virgin, Hardin!" She giggles and she moves her hand to my boxers.

"I was not talking about this. But..."

"But shut up and do what you know, Hardin." She smiles and in just a second, she's on the bed and I'm over her. "But I wanted to be on top."

"Next time, pretty girl." I open the nightstand and I take a condom and I hand it to her.

"Need help with this?"

"Always!" I lift her ass, so I can take off his shorts and panties. "Already wet. I like it." I smirk and I take off my boxers.

"Just for you." She opens the pack and she rolls it on my dick. She's so sexy when she does this.

"You are sexy when you are doing this." I sit between her legs and I tease her a little.

"Hardiiin!" She digs her hand in my hair and I don't wait anymore and I slowly goes inside her. "Hardin..." She moans. "Faster!" I move faster and she screams my name.

"Shhh, you are going to let everyone knows what are we doing." I groan.

"I don't care."

I trust inside her until we come undone at the same time, in the end we fall asleep one in other's arms.