xvii.

•oh shit•

consider voting on this chapter!

i feel like i made a lot of mistakes...
anyway follow my tiktok for updates
& stuff @/arlert.wp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you guys? you questioned in your head. who could that be?

your thoughts were cut off by the sound of another voice. this one more feminine. "we saw your text in the group chat and now we're here!" the sweet voice squealed.

immediately after the statement left the mouth of the feminine voice your heard several footsteps moving around and apparently into the house.

"i brought some snacks because i didn't think you would provide any," another voice teases, this one more masculine. the voice sounded more laid back.

there were now more voices, way more than two. you couldn't pick up on any of the conversations since a lot was going on at once.

but you tried to listen for todoroki's voice which was rather easy when you heard him again.

"i'll be right back," he announced to the group that occupied his living room and kitchen area.

you now heard footsteps, most likely his. getting closer to you. peering around the corner you saw todoroki making his way up the stairs but he looked upset.

oh shit.

immediately you opened your mouth to ask him what was wrong but were immediately silenced when he grabbed your wrist and dragged you through the hall. until the two of you reached his room.

still having a hold of your wrist he shut the door before letting go of you and looking at you dead in the eyes.

"why are my teammates here?" he asked with a scowl on his face.

"why would i know?" you questioned returning the attitude he gave you.

"they said i invited them over for a party, and i know i didn't," he stated.

"i didn't either, i don't even know them." you tried to reason with him.

he glared at you a bit longer, not believing you for a second. "fine, how did they say you invited them?" you asked m, quirking a brow.

his scowl slightly turned into a confused look "by text," he sighed.

"ok then check your texts," you suggest as you crossed your arms. sighing yet again todoroki slipped his phone out of his back pocket, unlocked it, and began scrolling through his texts.

"that's weird," he spoke as he continued scrolling through his phone "the group chat was muted?" he wondered out loud.

staying silent you watched as he continued scrolling before he shut off his phone and looked back at you.

"so?" you asked waiting for him to tell you what he saw.

"you couldn't have done it," he mumbled under his breath. "and why is that?"

"the messages were sent at midnight," he huffed "and you probably don't know my password," he added.

"yea no duh," you scoffed with an eye roll. "so now what?"

"what do you mean?" the half and half boy inquired. oh my god. groaning and dropping your arms to your side you then said "what am i supposed to do?" you asked.

"do i stay up here?"

todoroki went into thought for a moment before releasing another sigh. "no, just pretend you're here for the party." he shrugged.

"oh my god so you're going through with the party?!" you silently yelped with a hint of excitement in your voice.

rolling his eyes shoto then nodded in response.

this is gonna be fun-wait.

"we have a problem," you frowned slightly . "two problems actually," you added.

"which are?" shoto questioned.

"one, i can't come from upstairs that's suspicious. and two, what if they saw the news," you replied calmly, though inside you were freaking out.

you might get caught and sent back home.

"oh don't worry i've got a plan for that and i'm sure none of them would watch the news except maybe iida but he didn't come."

why does he keep saying names like i know who these people are?