part 18

Timnasa: what will you do now? Surrender balveer or else....

Debu and vivan exchanged glances.
Vivan nodded to debu.

D: okay timnasa, we are surrendering but first release Ananya.

She nodded.
Balveers and fairies surrendered. Bhaymar handcuffed them.
After bhaymar was done, ray took Ananya with him. But before taking her, he unconscious her. He locked her in a cell in front of them.

Every villain laughed a evil laugh.

Timnasa: this is your disadvantage balveer, helping others. Haha....You guys are so innocent......You know what that nightmares Ananya got..That was all my plan.

Debu and vivan shocked.

T: and that night when poor ananya called you to help...I sent ray in your cover to broke her.

Debu's blood was boiling. If looks can kill then timnasa was dead till now.

D: TIMNASA!!!

He broke handcuffs.

D: Now, No one can save YOU!!

He broke vivan's handcuffs. Debu attacked timnasa and vivan destroyed that device from which timnasa could control that giant sleeping monster.
After the fight, timnasa was defeated. All villains went from there. Vivan helped all fairies and debu helped Ananya. She didn't get conscious yet. Debu carried her bridal style. Fairies went to brave realm and debu and vivan went to Ananya's room.