What Happen If I change my destiny

What if I got a chance that I can change my destiny?
Let's know about what happened if I change my destiny.
************************************************
2020 the year that changed all the human lives. Here I got a chance to change my destiny in terms of my mind and go back to years back. So I went 5 years back that is the year 2015. My age was 10 years in 2015. Same routine life at 2015. No one know that I have came from future and I know the future till 2020 only. So at 2015 in India there is no much the country has developed no proper internet,instagram,snapchat specially no JIO And CHINESE PHONES at cheap price. I felt that I would like to struck in the same year for the lifetime. But practically it's not possible.
So I was just Been happy that I am 5 years old back. My father is an software employee so he earn more money. Here I got an idea that to invest in stock market because I know what gonna happened in the future to those company. So I have gathered all the company name at what time we gonna get profit if we keep it for long term investment how much money I can get as returns. It taken me a month to completing the research of stock market. Then after several months I went to my mom and I said that I want to invest in stock market. But my mom said "you are too young and stock market is full of risky. Stop Thinking About This And First Finish Your Studies". This is a routine dialogue I know it because I have watch more than 5000 Movies on ott platform. So I am thinking an idea that how to convence my parents. Then one day I got an idea that the Bahubali part 1 has been released in 2015 but not Bahubali 2 so I know the story and screenplay so I written the full story of Bahubali 2 in just a week. So I convenced my parents and went to meet the Director and producer of Bahubali 2 with my uncle. That was the day I saw the Ramoji film City i loved it. So Finally I have approached to director and producer and told story of Bahubali 2. They were impressed and said OK Without any doubt. Then they gave money of 50 lakhs with the credits of my name in the movie. But I refused that and I demanded to give me 2 crores. So they haven't refused the offer and gave me the money check and I went to my home with happy face. At the time I asked to invest my money to invest in stock market but they refused. So I got depressed with that at the same time I thought of my school is taking to 1 week field trip. Then I made a plan and told to my parents that I go to field trip. Silently instead of going to field trip I went to Mumbai by there to Dalal Street I have invested some money in some companies like Adani group,TCS,Reliance,Tata etc. Then I went to international stock broker and told to invest in Tesla,bitcoin,Amazon,doge coin etc. There by I went to my home and 1 lakh cash balance is left in my bank account. Any way I am safe because I told to my parents that they gave only 1 lakh for the Bahubali 2 script Anyway while I got 5 crores check me and my uncle went to do party secretly Here I convenced my uncle with a whiskey because if he drinks whiskey he forget what happens on that day. By the way at same day I have opened my new bank account on my uncle name he is also with me at that time. Here I start to write still more movie and web series scripts And invested in stocks. After that I mean 5 years later...... I am a crorepati I told my parents about the incidence what happened and buyed all new houses,cars, things etc.
Here My life has been total changed don't think that my life is very good my life Is changed too bad. I don't know why it changed maybe it is because of changing my destiny.
I am gonna tell you what change that I got that if I change my destiny "Suddenly when I wake up in morning I felt uncomfortable feeling from my body I haven't take care about that and I thought it just a pain it comes and it goes. Then few days later I have been meet an major car accident and when I open my eyes I was in the hospital. I am not able to move my hands and legs are been not working this was said by doctor. I was shocked and I was thinking that I wouldn't change my destiny then I would be happy in my life. But there in no way. But at that time I pray to the god hardly to give past back. To my normal life I have been prayed each and every some. Here this miracle is the god came on my mind and told this is your last chance to change again you destiny to normal life if you want to change again with different life then you will die. Then I said god ok. And now I went back to my mind to change my destiny". Finally I am back to my normal life that is in 2020. And I felt that I am happy too with normal life.

Here I learnt one thing that is the god write our destiny it should go as written. If we want to change that then we will be danger in our lifes. So Finally I am fine and happy with the life that I have the god given to me.
"DON'T TRY TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY"
This is My Lesson I Learnt From Story