The Royal Guard

The Next Day
Hyperspace
Hera Pov.
My Mission Is Going Well. I Just Recruited Kanan And Now We Are On Our Way To Alderaan To Get Zeb. After A Year He Became A Princess Leia's Personal Security Guard. I Was Piloting The Ship When Kanan Walk In.

After A Year Away. Everything On This Ship Still Looks The Same. Kanan Said. Well Not Ever Thing. I Said Putting The Ship On Autopilot And Turning Around My Seat. What Do Mean? After You And The Others Left. The Ghost Just Wasn't The Ghost. It Was A Cold Ship With Only Members.

The Laughter, The Arguments, The Running Around, And Everyone Makes Sure That You Were Ok Were All Just Gone. It's Was Terrible That I Quit Space Missions. The Family That From This Crew Was Just Gone. Hera Said Looking At The Window.

Hera I Didn't Know It Was This Hard On You. Well Know You Know. It Doesn't Matter Anyways. Soon As Everyone Is Rounded Up And Our Mission Is Finish. We All Go Our Separate Ways Again. I Said As The Ship Came Out Of Hyperspace Over Alderaan.

I Switch Off The Autopilot And Took The Ghost To The Planet Surface. I Flew The Ship To The Palace And Landed On One Of The Landing Platforms. Me, Kanan, And Chopper Walk Off The Ship And Were Met By Royal Guards. Hold State Your Name And Your Business? One Of Them Ask.

I Am Captain Hera Syndulla Of The Rebellion. I'm Here By Senator Mon Mothma To Speak With Princess Leia. Ah Yes Captain Syndulla. We Were Warn About Your Arrival. But You Have To Wait. The Princess Isn't Here At The Very Moment.

When Will She Back? She's Scheduled To Be Back At Any Moment Now. The Other Guard Said As A Transport Shuttle Arrives And Lands On The Platform. The Door Opens And Out Came The Princess And A Big Guy With A Mask On Behind Her.

They Walk Towards Us And The Big Guy Spoke. Hera, Kanan It's Good To See You Again. Um Do We Know You? I Ask. Oh You Probably Don't Recognize Me With This Mask On. The Guy Took Off The Mask And We Were Met With A Friendly Face. Zeb It's You. Kanan Said.

Of Course It's Me Who Else. But How Did You Know I Was Here? Zeb Said. Mon Mothma Has Been Keeping Taps On The Team Ever Since We Split Up. She's Wanted To Make Sure That None Of You Joined The Empire And Share Our Secrets.

Yes She's Just Following One Of The Protocols. Leia Said. Ok So Why Is That You Guys Are Here? Because I'm Getting The Family Back Together. For One Last Mission. Oh Really Well Count Me Out. Because I'm Never Coming Back Especially With Ezra And Sabine.

Besides I'm Needed Here More. Especially With The Princess In Danger. What Kind Of Danger? Kanan Ask. Black Market Thugs Have Been Staging Attack On Me Because I Keep Interfering With Their Business. Leia Said. Do You Know Where They Are? I Ask.

We Have A Few Locations. But All We Know Is That They're Somewhere Here Alderaan. We Have Informants Working On Finding..... Leia Was Saying Until Someone Cut Her Off. Your Highness. We Found The Black Market Thugs. One Of Palace Guards Said And Handed Her Data Pad.

Leia Took It And Look Over It. Hum So They Are Held Up In Abandoned Factory Downtown. Captain Orrelios Ready A Assault Team. We Need Bring These Criminals To Justice. Yes Your Highness. Zeb Said And Ran Off. Leia Look Towards Me And Spoke.

I Know You Guys Just Arrived Here But We Need All The Help We Can Get. It Will Be An Honor Princess. Kanan Feel Like Bringing Some Criminals To Justice? I Ask. You Don't Even Have Ask. Kanan Said. Well Let's Be Off. Leia Said And We Follow Her.

1 Hour Later.
Narrator Pov.
Leia's Team Was Fully Assemble And Arrived At The Factory. The First Half Of The Team Were Attack The Front Of The Factory. The Second Team Lead By Zeb Were To Attack The Back. That Way Both Teams Met In The Middle.

Zeb's Team Were To Attack First. He Lead His Men To Back And Began Firing At The Guards. Alarm Went Off And Leia's Team Heard A Guard Shout. ALL TEAMS TO BACK OF THE FACTORY!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! So Far So Good. Hera Said.

Now It's Time To Attack. Leia Said As One Of Her Guards Threw A Detonator A Factory Wall. The Detonator Blew A Hole Into The Wall And The Team Attack. The Black Market Thugs Were Overwhelmed By Both Teams And Didn't Have Enough Men To Handle Them Both.

Zeb Came Charging In With He's Bow Rifle And Transform It Into His Staff. He Started Whacking The Thugs The Electricity As They All Fell Down One By One. After A Few Minutes Of Fighting. All Of The Thugs Were Defeated And Alderaan Police Showed Up.

Those Who Survived The Battle Were Taken Away For Questioning. Well That Was A Excellent Battle. Thank You Hera And Kanan For Helping Me Putting These Thugs Away For Every. Leia Said. Not A Problem Princess. Hera Said. And Captain Orrelios.

Now That The Danger Has Past. I Think You Join Hera On Her Mission. But Princess. Who Is Going To Protect You From Now On? Zeb Ask. Don't Worry About It. You Trained From Fine Warriors In Your Year Here. They Will Protect Me Until You Get Back.

As You Wish Princess. Glad To Have You Back On Board Zeb. Hera Said As Everyone Finish Up The Crime Scene.

The Next Day.
After A Good Night's Rest. The Team Pack Up And Meet On The Ghost. So We Really Are Going To Get Sabine And Ezra Back? Zeb Ask. Yes And I Have A Feeling That Won't Be Easy To Recruit. Judging By How Much They Nearly Killed Each Other. Hera Said.

Don't Worry Hera. You'll Find A Way To Convince Them. Remember Your Like A Second Mother To Them. They'll Respect You. Kanan Said. Thanks Kanan. Now Let's Be Off. Hera Started The Ghost And Flew Off Alderaan. Once The Ghost Was In Space.

She Made The Jump Into Hyperspace On Her To Krownest.