Not bad

Chapter 3

It's second period, & I'm already anxious to leave this school. The guy that 'supposedly' was gonna ask me out. Was only a fucked up joke from my enemy Linda. I swear before I leave from here I will do something embarrassing to her. I got it!

" Sherry, when I leave could you text me, & tell me what's going on once I leave from this school?" I asked her my friend.

" Yeah sure Sam! I will miss you though. Your always have great comebacks to people. Now no one will be here to show off their talents" She chuckled lightly.

" Thanks! Don't worry. It will be temporarily. I will come back" I smiled at her.

After a few hours. The only thing I was been surrounded was by Hugs, see you later, a few tears, & people's numbers. Specially guys. However I managed to smile, & thanked them for their caring. It was 7th period already, & I was about to make my plan to work.

" Hey, what are you doing here?!" My best friend Nathan asked.

" Ya know I have a free period, & it's 7th period right? Whatever, before I leave I want to emberras Linda for what she did" I smile evilly.

" How are you planing on doing that?" Nathan asked.

" Well, I went to the genitors room, & I found paint! When the bell rings which there's only a couple of minutes. Once she opens her locker, white paint will cover her. Leaving her embarrassed" I smiled evilly again.

" Gotcha, I will miss you Sam. You will be coming back, right?" He hugged.

" Yes. Don't worry. I just would like a new start somewhere." I hugged him tightly that I will be missing my best friend.

After a few minutes the bell rings. I grab my back pack getting ready to leave. I stop at the exit door to check if Linda has opened her locker. I wanna jump of excitement when she's about to open her locker. Then.....

" AHH!" She screams loudly.

Paint covered her perfectly. Head to toe. I left her a note on her locker that said ' Your friend was here ' to show her to not mess with me ever again.

" Come on Nathan. My job is done here" I smirk at the work I have done.

" Ha! She'll remember that for the rest of her life" He laughs & takes pictures.

Everybody saw Linda covered with paint, & started laughing at her. She took her backpack walking away furiously with a death glare at me.

" Bye Linda! I will miss you!" I shout at her as she goes to the parking lot .

" I highly doupt that" She replies angrily.

As she leaves the school. Everybody gives me applauses. Everybody liked what I did to Linda. Sadly their queen will have to leave to a new school. I hope this shows everyone to not mess with me. I just wave everyone showing them thanks for supporting me.

" Let's go." I walk next to Nathan to my car.

~~~~~~

" Hey don't forget to text me okay!" He yelled as he left my car.

" I won't. I will text you often my best friend" I pull him back & hug him.

" Bye, & good luck at your school" He smiles.

I drive back to my house. I see Brady putting his stuff back in his car getting ready to leave the house. I feel a little pain of sadness in my heart. I guess I'm still sad about my parents that they died. Here. In this house. Together. And also because I will miss my uncle bob. But everything is been done for a good cause.

" Sam, hurry up! You know its a long drive to Lakeview. We better be there at 6:30." He informs me.

" Yeah, yeah" I wave him off.

After 10 minute actually packing everything in my car. I'm ready to leave. Brady is gonna be following me to aunt Nina's house. I'm the only one of us two who remembers the way to her house.

" Uncle Bob. Thank you for everything. I'll see you soon!" I hug him.

" Don't worry. Have fun. Don't get in trouble. Don't abuse your Aunts kindness. I'll always be here if you guys need anything!" He shouts as Brady, & I made our way to our cars.

" Okay! Thanks uncle!" Brady smiles.

Okay. Lakeview here I go. Let's see what awaits for me over there. I'm looking forward been happy. Not That I've been depressed, or anything, but I've my downs sometimes. I feel like I'm the only one that has a mini me living in my head talking back at me.

After two hours of straight driving, & non stop to go to the bathroom. We have almost arrived to her house.

" Turn left & you'll be on your destination" My GPS says.

Yeah, okay. Maybe I don't know the way to Aunt Nina's house. I just wanted to be upfront. Brady sucks at been a leader. No joke.

Everyday I'm shuffling!

My text ringtone was 'shuffling' showing me a I got a text from my brother. I reach over it, & read it.

" Are we here? Oh wait, never mind I saw the house"

I just coughed as how dumb my brother was. Oh wait. He's smart. I forgot were twins, so whatever he is. I'm too. How dumb of me. I better greet my aunt Nina before I come in with all of my luggages. I don't wanna be rude if I'm gonna live here.

---------------------------------------------
Molly's thanks note

I hope you guys like it! I tried making it not boring. The next chapter will be a little more exiting! Anyways, if you guys have questions what happened to her parents. Just keep reading, & you'll find out!

Thanks for reading!
Any question or suggestions put in here.

<Here>

New chapter: not sure