4. chapter

Few days later:

Roxy's pov:

Yeah....
This is perfect...
This is everything I ever wanted...
This is everything I ever needed...

It was just a few days in my new life, but I already love it. My siblings are my best friends. We've done so much things in this few days, like we got stuck in the huge library, in our mansion, for 6 ours, because the door got stuck and nobody heard us... Uh.

We just woke up.

Each of us have our own room, but since we're still together we mostly sleep in one.

We dressed up.

(A/N - If you don't like it, imagine something else

(A/N - If you don't like it, imagine something else.)

"What are we doing today?" I asked while we got out of the room.

"We're going down." Lia said excitedly and I was a little confused. "Where?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Suprise." Johnny looked down at me and smiled.

We ate and went out to the back garden. We started walking somewhere. Lia and Johnny were talking, but I wasn't listening. I just enjoyed the look.

We reached a lake surrounded by trees and beautiful flowers. My jaw was somewhere at my feet and my siblings laughed at me. Then they started running to a picnic.

"You coming?!" Johnny looked behind him and yelled at me, but tripped. Lia stopped and laughed at him, and I yelled back: "Yeah, but I don't know if you do!" At this point Lia laughed like hell.

We went down to the picnic. I just took som drinks and set down close to the lake.

My crazy siblings were whispering behind me, and before I could realize what they were doing and run away, the pushed me and I landed in the water

"Owh, big sis get out of the water your gonna get sick!" My brother said sarcastically and Lia grinned.

I slowly got out and angrily went for a blanket.

"Owh, look at your stupid ass! Now you're all wet." My sister said in the same tone like Johnny before. I looked at her like a little child when you take their toys, and took some snacks.

~•~•~•~ We got back home and Papa was in the living room

~•~•~•~

We got back home and Papa was in the living room. "Training in 10 minutes, mia more." "Sí, Papa. Just going to get changed." He smiled at us and walked down to the basement.

I got upstairs, changed into some leggings and a sports bra, and went back downstairs and to the basement.

Papa was in the training room waiting for me.

"Come here and punch the bag." He said gesturing to one of the punching bags.

I got there and punched the bag. He chuckled and I looked at him.

"You're punching like a little girl, mia more. Your 4 year old cousin would do better than that."

'Thanks, papa.' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes looking back at the bag.

"Come on, mia more. You know you can do better." He said and walked behind the bag and grabbed it. "Do what I say, okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Sí."

He grinned and said: " Put your foot back a little." I did. "Not that one, the other one." He said. "Oh." I sighed and changed.

"You can use whichever one you want, but that one is Lucie's good leg and probably yours too." Papa said and I nodded.

"Lean forward a little. Put your hands into fists, make sure your thumb is outside the fist and not inside, because if it's inside you can easily broke it, and put them in front of your face. It's for defense, so when your fighting with someone they can't punch you in the face. Punch the bag tree times, then pause and again." He explained and I did as he said, but then he stopped me again.

"It's better, but it still isn't it." He stayed silent and I looked at the ground with a sad face.

"Try again, but think about something that annoys you."

"Layla." I mumbled.

My head shot up and i looked at my dad with anger in my eyes.

"Good." My dad said and gestured with his hand to the punching bag.

I stood up as he had told me before and started punching.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He yelled out.

"Where are the boxing gloves, young lady!" "Upsie!" I said and laughed a little at my dad, then got the gloves and started punching again.

After a few minutes I was exhausted as fuck so I stopped and catched my breath. "Sorry," breath in, "I can't anymore." breath out.

"Fine." Papa released the punching bag and sat down on the floor. He patted besides him for me to sit down. I went and sat down.

"What would you do if you would be tied to a chair, or something, and you would have to get out?"
He asked looking at me.

"I don't know?" I answered, more likely asked, and looked at him, too.

"If your tied up with duct tape, it's easier to get out, so you can try to tear it up, but if your tied up with a rope it's harder. First you have to find a sharp place on the chair and then start rubbing the rope at that place until it tears. Understood?" He asked.

"Sí."

He smiled widely and stood up. "Today's training is over. Tomorrow you will learn how to use a gun." I got so excited that I zoomed out a little.

I found myself walking up the stairs when Cerelia shouted: "Come on Roxy! We are going star gazing! Take the pillows and come upstairs!" I smiled, took the pillows and went up.