Ch.2

Harrys POV

I woke up the next morning and got out of my bed so that I could check on the cake I made. I had to deliver it later on today and I wanted to make sure it was all good in every section. I worked so hard and I was so proud of it. I even asked Niall to tell everyone that I made it myself at the party.

This morning he told me that I could come to his party and I was glad for that. Louis was allowed to come too, but I wasn't so sure if he'd want to go. He didn't have that much fun at parties anyways and it would be kinda short notice for him.

I noticed that when I woke up, Louis wasn't beside me. It was weird for me because my love was always right beside me and my bed felt empty without him there.

"Louis?" I called. I got no answer.

"Louis!?" I yelled louder. No answer again.

I just got fed up and brushed my teeth, changed into some better clothes to wear and then I went downstairs to pack my cake up for the party tonight. When I reached the kitchen, that's when I realised the TV was on, and it was still a huge mess. Now that made me wonder where Louis was. It's not like he went out, he never left anywhere without me knowing first. It was common sense or else i'd get way too worried.

But now I had some other things to deal with. I was pretty sure that if I didn't start to clean the kitchen now, then it would soon harvest some bugs and that's the last thing the most popular boy band should have in it's house.

"Louis!" I yelled loud again. I still needed to know where he was.

I was going to go searching for him, but then as I was cleaning the kitchen I looked and I saw a cake, that looked exactly like the one I baked yesterday a couple of hours ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was absolutely no way that Louis could have eaten the cake that I made.

I walked closer to the cake on the counter taking in what I was actually seeing. There was one big, square chunk missing and my jaw literally dropped so far down I thought my tongue could just slip out.

I specifically remember not leaving a 'free for eating' sign on the cake, so I really didn't know why it was eaten. At this point now, I was pretty pissed. What was I going to do for Niall's friend? I knew I didn't have time to make another one and even if I did I didn't have any supplies. You know, theres a reason why I did things in advance and it was because then I wouldn't be rushing at the last minute to do something.

"Louis!" I yelled at the top of my lungs knocking the rest of the cake on the floor. I was so pissed right now I could punch a wall.

Louis POV

I was currently sleeping on the couch with my hands wrapped up around my stomach while I was curled up into a semicircle. I wasn't sure how long I was on the couch sleeping, but it seemed like I was there for a long time. But suddenly I was awoken by a loud bang in the kitchen then all of a sudden I heard someone yelling my name like crazy. It sounded like Harry.

I really wasn't feeling good right now and to be honest, I just wanted to curl up in bed and try to numb this pain I was feeling in my stomach. It was now cramping so bad and little by little I could feel the room I was in getting hotter. It was like I was in some sausage oven but I couldn't turn it off.

"Louis!" I heard Harry yell while he walked down into the basement I was in stomping his feet.

"Hey Haz..." I said getting ready to tell him how I was feeling. I was really feeling sick now and it would have been nice to cuddle up in bed with Harry so he could make me feel better. That's what he did the last time.

"Don't hey Haz me." he said stepping up in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked still sitting down with my hands laid down on my stomach.